Baytril

Status
Not open for further replies.

John

5 Year Member
exoticsdr said:
squamata said:
Hey doc why do you say forgive me squamata i am not attacking you.you are not my vet,or even in my range.i have no problem with you or any advice you have given here.also i state in my posts that the treatment you describe is what i went through with my tort.the experience i have had go alot deeper than i write on here.i don't post everything i do or know,only what seems too be common practice,and if i do post something i have done it is a statement of what i have done and has or has not worked for me.it is not meant as advice i am not telling people what too do.i grew up in a time when reptile vets were scarce or just too expensive books were cheaper.i realize things have changed.under my personal circumstances i had too be kinda a shade tree vet,i do not recommend this but if you read my signature you will understand how i stand on just about everything

No, my friend, you misunderstand..was not attacking or disparaging you in any way....was apologizing to you (in a joking manner) for reposting information that I had just posted a day or two before this one and I knew you would read this post...sorry, was just "punching" you in the arm like friends tend to do....if I overstepped my bounds thinking that, I'm very sorry and will refrain from similar attempts at humor with you.
Happy New Year to you and yours.

doc
lol,no overstepping doc.my bad. happy new year too you also

Status
Not open for further replies.