Busted!

daniellenc

Location (City and/or State)
Maryland
They're are so gross, lol. Mine even goes after the dog poop but thankfully I have always spotted it before he can get there, lol

Bambam1989

East Texas
They're are so gross, lol. Mine even goes after the dog poop but thankfully I have always spotted it before he can get there, lol
Seems to be the opposite way for me. My dogs will gobble up a tort turd in a heartbeat if they get the chance.. then again my tort hasn't gotten the opportunity to eat a dog turd yet[emoji28]

TriciaStringer

5 Year Member
Louisiana
Seems to be the opposite way for me. My dogs will gobble up a tort turd in a heartbeat if they get the chance.. then again my tort hasn't gotten the opportunity to eat a dog turd yet[emoji28]
My dog tries so hard to go in the tortoise yard with me just to get poop. So gross.

TriciaStringer

5 Year Member
Louisiana
My dog can't poop in the tortoise yard, thankfully, so I don't have that issue. I do have a most annoying unconfined cat that keeps pooping in my back yard. I try and scoop it soon enough, but my dog has gotten a hold of it before. Gross! I am not a fan of roaming cats.

juancaap

Mcallen
I’ve read that in the wild they eat poop from carnivores to get some extra protein, dont know if its true....