Can my adult Red foot have this?

akcoff

Location (City and/or State)
Arkansas
Friend of mine gave me a large bag of dried food her rabbit used to eat. It's sealed and store-bought, but I wanted to see if there's anything on here that my Red foot cannot have before I toss it in.
Ingredients: Cornflower,Dandelion, Melissa, Plantain (leafy greens), Alfalfa, Peppermint, Yarrow, Parsley, Rose Petal, Marigold, Hibiscus, Rolled Oats, Pea Flakes, and Dried Carrot.

I know some of these are safe and are already a part of my tort's diet, but I'm not sure about a few. Any help/links will be appreciated!

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Friend of mine gave me a large bag of dried food her rabbit used to eat. It's sealed and store-bought, but I wanted to see if there's anything on here that my Red foot cannot have before I toss it in.
Ingredients: Cornflower,Dandelion, Melissa, Plantain (leafy greens), Alfalfa, Peppermint, Yarrow, Parsley, Rose Petal, Marigold, Hibiscus, Rolled Oats, Pea Flakes, and Dried Carrot.

I know some of these are safe and are already a part of my tort's diet, but I'm not sure about a few. Any help/links will be appreciated!
He CAN. But i wonder if he WILL.
moisten some and place it on top of some fresh food and see.
I see no issues