Care sheet update

HermanniChris

TFO Sponsor
10 Year Member!
This is just a quick notification to let members know that the new and up to date version of the Greek tortoise care-sheet is underway. I will do my best to finish it in the coming week or two (if not sooner) but we are very busy here with 24/7 tortoise care and of course family.

The care-sheet is very in depth and will cover everything from enclosure stats, diet, reproduction, PROPER recognition of subspecies & the use of appropriate names for them (which continues to be an ongoing issue on this forum and many others) and it will also go over some of the biggest misconceptions in keeping this group of popular tortoises.

Stay tuned and happy holidays to you all.

Chris
IMG_8794.jpg

HermanniChris

TFO Sponsor
10 Year Member!
Just another update for everyone. The care sheet is coming along nicely and is roughly 3/4 of the way done. I apologize for how long it is taking but I can only do this as time allows. As I stated, it is very in-depth and up to date so that only adds to the length of time it's taking to put it together. It will be finished as soon as possible and pinned to the top of this forum. Thank you for your patience.

TechnoCheese

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lewisville, Texas
Just another update for everyone. The care sheet is coming along nicely and is roughly 3/4 of the way done. I apologize for how long it is taking but I can only do this as time allows. As I stated, it is very in-depth and up to date so that only adds to the length of time it's taking to put it together. It will be finished as soon as possible and pinned to the top of this forum. Thank you for your patience.

Take as much time as you need! I’m sure we’d rather have a good care sheet than a rushed one ;)

I Rafii

Location (City and/or State)
Saudi arabia
This is just a quick notification to let members know that the new and up to date version of the Greek tortoise care-sheet is underway. I will do my best to finish it in the coming week or two (if not sooner) but we are very busy here with 24/7 tortoise care and of course family.

The care-sheet is very in depth and will cover everything from enclosure stats, diet, reproduction, PROPER recognition of subspecies & the use of appropriate names for them (which continues to be an ongoing issue on this forum and many others) and it will also go over some of the biggest misconceptions in keeping this group of popular tortoises.

Stay tuned and happy holidays to you all.

Chris
View attachment 258436
Dear Mr Chris,
Can i ask you, do greek tortoises shed their skin? . My tortoise looks like it is shedding its skin but I was worried that I might be wrong and instead it is dry? Also my tortoise doesn't look like these tortoises but I understood that it is a Greek tortoise. Thanks for any advice you can give me.

IMG_20201013_124129.jpg