Carolina Pet Supply

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stazz

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
I'm going to try and order some dandelion seeds, oat grass seeds, and what else for Tallula? Hopefully they ship to me. :p

Is the broadleaf seed mix okay? And the grazing tortoise seed? Going to grow a serious little forest for Tallula on my terrace !

Oh and the Chia seed mix and the Nasturtium mix okay too? I'm going mad with my credit card hopefully LOL

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Stace did you call your costum? When I wanted to order some seeds from Carolina pet supply they send me an e-mail to tell me that I should call my costum first, I did and they told me that they would not accept any seeds if it was not in its original package and I can't import grass. They told me that even if it is in its original package, maybe the person at the costum will decide to analysed it, if it happens, I would have to pay the fees. So when I want to buy seeds, I just go to the USA to get my order (at the aunt of my fiance).

I ordered the chia seeds, and Hermy loved it :D

egyptiandan

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
USA
You most likely won't be able to have the seeds shipped to you Stace, though like Isa said your going to have to ask to make sure.
Seeds are one of those things that are super tightly regulated. :(

Danny

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Foothills above Sacramento CA
Do you ahve garden centers there? DO they sell grass seed? If you can get lettuce seed, make a garden out of that..

Stazz

5 Year Member
I'll have to go to the garden centre again to check it out if they have seeds.....will let you know. I have such a bad flu virus so all is on hold till I can move again! Thanks though Isa, and Danny....Dubai is funny with things like that, so won't count on it. And thanks Laura, will take your advice!

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
flu? or H1N1? just curious we already had someone on this site with H1N1.

Stazz

5 Year Member
Well the hospital we went to tested us, all bloodwork looks okay but we could be out of the "window period" - we have the tamiflu antibiotics that they are treating H!N! for just in case. We're okay though - just a very strong case of flu !!!!!

Oops I meant H1N1

Status
Not open for further replies.