Changes to Forum Guidelines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Redlands, CA
Effective July 5, 2011

Guideline Infraction System

# of Infractions
1 - A warning will be issued via PM and your warning level will be raised to 50% (only visible by you and moderators).
2 - A second warning will be issued and your warning level will be raised to 100%. Each post you make will be moderated before it "goes live" to the site.
3 - A 4 day ban will be placed on your account and your IP(s). Attempts to register new accounts to circumvent the ban will increase the length of the ban.
4 - Your IP(s) will be permanently banned from accessing the site.

These warnings do not expire. There are no formal, informal, or any other variant of warning. A warning is a warning. Starting July 5, 2011 - everyone starts fresh with zero warnings.
Remember to report something if you think it violates our forum guidelines and let the moderators and I handle the rest.
I reserve the right to change this and any other part of the forum guidelines at any time I deem necessary.

If you've been warned in the past about rude posts - assume that anything else rude that you post will be assumed to be blatant. Also note that we will be enforcing the No Troll policy - if you have nothing nice to say - say nothing at all.

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Redlands, CA
Added July 6, 2011:

Taunting, berating, or antagonizing moderators and/or staff will not be tolerated. Issues with our 100% volunteer staff can be directed to [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.