CHEAP shopping.......same stuff as Wal/Amz but half the price, or less

jeff kushner

Location (City and/or State)
North of Annapolis
"Everything fit and most of it looks pretty damned good too"

was the verdict from Kerry on the pile of clothes she bought!

For her, she has a new and inexpensive option for cheap clothes, fast.

For me, it's just another place that sells super cheap junk that I don't want.

In the end, it wasn't a scam and it wasn't shady at all. They go out of their way with email notifications as your stuff is processed. They did every single thing that they promised they would do.

Buyer beware as always but they performed as well as anyone Stateside! They might even get a Special K review for doing so!

EricW

Houston, TX
It usually is still a scam, but maybe you weren't scammed, or maybe you are and do not know it yet. I am well aware of these types of things and the U.S. companies don't have any recourse. In most cases, nor does the govt. These items are either defects or have substances (think lead paint) that aren't allowed to be sold by US companies or they do not want the liability. Also, factories will go rogue. Producing more than the order and selling the excess, or providing the specs to a friend who manufacture it.

I one was in Internatiol logistics and worked with sourcing. We would find issues with product and were not fit for sale. You would later see the product on websites like this or even EBay.

Wash the clothes well before wearing to clean off the chemicals. The lights I doubt anything bad, most likely didn't meet spec, but don't chew on them lol, they could he toxic.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster

In the end, it wasn't a scam and it wasn't shady at all. They go out of their way with email notifications as your stuff is processed. They did every single thing that they promised they would do.

Buyer beware as always but they performed as well as anyone Stateside! They might even get a Special K review for doing so!
Oriental Trading is fun too.🤗

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
Thanks Eric for your market insight gleaned from your work experience. You are correct of course, there are a lot of dangerous items allowed elsewhere, not allowed here and for good reason. There are also more people & firms who will gip you for a penny and feel good about it than there are pennies!

That stuff (clothes)used to be processed with Carbon Tet and other treats in China and Asia in general. We outlawed the stuff 50 yrs ago.

People who don't know, need to.....

While I got everything they promised and fast, I still deserve a slap for posting this thread....I don't affiliate with shady players and there were too many questions about this place, and I didn't bother to check....slap!

EricW

Houston, TX
Haha, I don't think a slap is in order. Everyone wants a good deal! As with any good deal, there are risks and well, those willing to take them are the ones who also get the reward. You won 🏆

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
Come on down to Jamaica Jeff! We have everything you could ever need and more, plus 50 percent Discount and free Extra Cheese! Hurry while stocks last!!! 😂.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.

No scam?
No strange account activity on your credit card?

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
So here ends the Temu saga; Everything was delivered as promised, on time!

We had deliveries to each home and we both got them yesterday.

Hard to believe but they did it.

Ok, the breakdown;

Her clothes did indeed come over on a plane, my stuff looks like it came froma holding facility in NJ.

It's true, mostly junk....but CHEAP junk!

The rechargeable lights, flashlight and bar lights, have little battery capacity as evidenced by their incredibly light weight! I charged the flashlight and it stayed on for only 2.5 hours, not much for led's which usually can run 12-24 hrs.

The clothes will be Kerry call, I'm not qualified....lol but those three sports bras better be a lot tougher than the 1 oz combined weight for all three would indicate. if they are going to be "kerry-proof".

a fun little experiment and it was fun sharing the saga.

View attachment 357749
I'm sure Kerry loved the story about her sports bras lol.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Speaking of cheap shopping. I found a little hatchet that's a solid piece of steel at Walmart. I'm going to use it for my bunnies chew hay ball treats. She's so lazy I have to chop them in half. I've been having to have my son come over to do that. She won't chase a ball around. She will exercise her teeth though now. So it's working. For $15 or so I got a solid piece of steel hatchet. The handle is braided with a paracord. It has a little case to keep it in and a Ferro rod fire starter to boot. If it works on my bunny's hay ball, I'll be happy. I'm pretty sure it will.😊

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Speaking of cheap shopping. I found a little hatchet that's a solid piece of steel at Walmart. I'm going to use it for my bunnies chew hay ball treats. She's so lazy I have to chop them in half. I've been having to have my son come over to do that. She won't chase a ball around. She will exercise her teeth though now. So it's working. For $15 or so I got a solid piece of steel hatchet. The handle is braided with a paracord. It has a little case to keep it in and a Ferro rod fire starter to boot. If it works on my bunny's hay ball, I'll be happy. I'm pretty sure it will.😊
IMG_20230621_141312782.jpgI forgot to post the picture 😂

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I like that paracord wrap
Me too and the little hatchet probably can start a fire with the ferro rod. I don't know that I'll ever have to use all the extras but geesh... It'll probably work for my bunny's hay balls. My son isn't here all of the time to chop them in half. Darn lazy rabbit won't chew unless I do the work first.😁 I'm thinking I'll have to do a starter slit first with a hacksaw. Those hay balls are so hard I've had to resort to this to keep her chewing. It's ridiculous.😊

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
OK, Jeff.
I just ordered 5 items. All impossibly inexpensive. Like between 3 and 10 dollars each.
Free shipping.
I used my DISCOVER card because I know I won't have any issues disputing any mysterious charges.
Lemme see if this is going to be great or garbage.

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
Me too and the little hatchet probably can start a fire with the ferro rod. I don't know that I'll ever have to use all the extras but geesh... It'll probably work for my bunny's hay balls. My son isn't here all of the time to chop them in half. Darn lazy rabbit won't chew unless I do the work first.😁 I'm thinking I'll have to do a starter slit first with a hacksaw. Those hay balls are so hard I've had to resort to this to keep her chewing. It's ridiculous.😊
Hay balls??? For crying out loud! When our rabbits here in Jamaica get hungry we just go along down the hillside and pick a bunch of fresh guinea grass. Good for Sulcatas too if you have those! Wish I did.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Hay balls??? For crying out loud! When our rabbits here in Jamaica get hungry we just go along down the hillside and pick a bunch of fresh guinea grass. Good for Sulcatas too if you have those! Wish I did.
Hahaha yep hay balls 😂 they are a chew ball treat for house rabbits. They are so hard I will have to use a saw first and then a hatchet and hammer to break them in half. It's because she's lazy and won't chase a ball around. That's why I call her a bump on a logamorph.🥴😉