Check my shell?

ILoveTorts&Gerbils

So, without taking into account the split scute, does Herbert's shell look normal?

(I know that a split scute isn't uncommon and nothing to worry about, I only specified because I asked this once before and the only reply I got was about that)

3 month old Hermann's, bathed daily, with constant access to water, fed on a varied diet of weeds & 37 grams.

ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1445865884.878303.jpg

ascott

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Apple Valley, California
So, without taking into account the split scute, does Herbert's shell look normal?

(I know that a split scute isn't uncommon and nothing to worry about, I only specified because I asked this once before and the only reply I got was about that)

3 month old Hermann's, bathed daily, with constant access to water, fed on a varied diet of weeds & 37 grams.

View attachment 153773

Herbert is absolutely magnificent...what a really lovely little tort....

Aunt Caffy

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Texas

View attachment 153773
What a pretty baby! Looks great.

ILoveTorts&Gerbils

Thank you everyone. Sorry I couldn't have replied sooner, but TFO wasn't working on my iPod and then one of my gerbils fell ill. It's reassuring to hear that Herb looks good.

Agent007

View attachment 153773

Yeah ur torts normal I can tell since the shapes of their patterns are symmetrical to each other.