COLD DARK ROOM

johnandjade

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
scotland
I was on a bottle or more a day at one time to, £40 a bottle stuff, though I couldn't taste it after the first couple of glasses.
I am able to control myself these days, and i just love the taste. :)

white and mackey here. i do enjoy a nice drop, chivas regal is near by and have had a few expensive bottles of that but its wasted on me

Prairie Mom

Hi, Chrissy, glad you dropped in. :)
Hope you're doing well, missed you around here.
Wonder if they do Doctor Who banknotes?
There should be! Or maybe there shouldn't, because I would have a hard time spending those too.

Missed you too:) In fact, I shouldn't get too distracted in this awesome room, because I came on the forum for one purpose only...to Stalk the person I got for secret santa. It's pay day and I have to finally decide, but I'm torn! I'm pretty excited about who I got and I'm putting too much thought into this. Off to go stalk forum members! Have a great day:)

i miss you rock.jpg

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Earth
There were 112,521 8 year old girls in Sweden on the first of January 1994 and there were exactly the same number of 9 year olds on the 1st Jan 1995 and this is unique in statistics because it suggests that none died, no one emigrated, no one of that age entered the country to live, precisely the same number survived the whole year.

Is that really the most likely scenario?