COLD DARK ROOM

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
So, the new puppy.

Her name is Suki (OFFICIALLY) and she is less than one pound of pure energy.
We met the parents. Both small, but Suki was also the runt of the litter of three pups and is by far the smallest one.
She is almost house broken. Just a few accidents and I've been letting her sleep with me, though it's rough. She can go from full sleep to "let's play" in a moment.
I've been transitioning her to the type and brand of food that our old dog, Chester used to eat. Mainly because he had such a long and healthy life.
She see's my vet today at 4 pm. She has had her first round of shots and I'm going to get her 100% sorted.
On a side note, tortoises 1,2,3 and Julio all went to the vet on Saturday. (My new vet) and the fecal tests, etc are all negative.

Pearly

5 Year Member
Central Texas, Austin area
Do you have this world wide plague of a cold?
I've been coughing for weeks.
Rediculous.
Some of that chest cold has definitely spread to Texas. It's been going around my house for few weeks as well. Though ours is most likely compliments of famius Austin allergies. I'd never really believed in those seasonal allergies till few years into living in Austin area. They can really kick your butt.

stojanovski92113

Tortoise Club
Do you have this world wide plague of a cold?
I've been coughing for weeks.
Rediculous.
I've been coughing on and off this entire year. I had bronchitis in September for the first time. I've been fighting with this minor head cold for about a month now. Annoyed!! Everyone I know who gets a cold lasts forever!!!!!

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
So, the new puppy.

Her name is Suki (OFFICIALLY) and she is less than one pound of pure energy.
We met the parents. Both small, but Suki was also the runt of the litter of three pups and is by far the smallest one.
She is almost house broken. Just a few accidents and I've been letting her sleep with me, though it's rough. She can go from full sleep to "let's play" in a moment.
I've been transitioning her to the type and brand of food that our old dog, Chester used to eat. Mainly because he had such a long and healthy life.
She see's my vet today at 4 pm. She has had her first round of shots and I'm going to get her 100% sorted.
On a side note, tortoises 1,2,3 and Julio all went to the vet on Saturday. (My new vet) and the fecal tests, etc are all negative.
Good news all round really, though the dog may take a while to get used to a new routine and diet.
Hurrah for Suki and the torts! :)