COLD DARK ROOM

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Louisiana, USA
I haven't put any Christmas things up. I might just put a small fiber optic tree up this year. It has been nice weather in Michigan, far too nice especially this time of year.
We've had a fiber optic tree- they have some really pretty ones. :)

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
According to Wikipedia:

"Always Look on the Bright Side of Lilfe" touched a chord with the British trait of stoicism and the 'stiff upper lip' in the face of disaster, and became immensely popular. When the destroyer HMS Sheffield was struck by an Exocet cruise missile on 4 May 1982 in the Falklands War, her crew sang it while waiting to be rescued from their sinking ship, as did the crew of HMS Coventry."

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco

Pearly

5 Year Member
Central Texas, Austin area
Well, it's 4:30 am here, and I've been awake since 1:00 am. But it's for a good reason: I feel happy and free!!! It's been 6 weeks since I retired, and I'm finally starting to relax about a lot of things. And getting to do things I enjoy doing. Since I woke up at 1:00, that Monty Python song, "Always Look on the Bright Side of Life" has been running through my head- and I don't mind one bit, because I can NAP tomorrow (...I mean today! :p ) if I need to!!!
I'm too excited to go back to sleep! :):):)
I hate that! Hope you got some rest afterall

Pearly

5 Year Member
Central Texas, Austin area
I got about 5 hours sleep last night.
I walked the pooch every two hours and kept Kelly from waking up even once.
It is getting easier.
I had to take down our Christmas tree because the dog wouldn't stop trying to eat parts of it and I spent a while getting rid of and hiding/relocating extension cords, etc. She seems to want to chew on them.
Haha! Too cute! I did that for couple of years when having babies. Breast milk is good for them but they get hungry quickly:) and with twins especially! Mine were never on this same feeding schedule. I never did mind those sleepless nights though. Nursed all 3 of my children for 12 months and more. They grow way to fast anyway! And so do puppies! Enjoy that puppy stage, puppy breath... Ahhh! I love all that!

Prairie Mom

SNOW DAYYYYYYYY!!!!! Woo hooo!!! This is the first time the school district has called a snow day since we've lived here, they make us trudge through everything! Not today!!! Woo hoo!

Going to get caught up on some cleaning, listen to loud music with some "Charlie Brown Christmas" thrown in, and bake some Peach cobbler.

Off to put snow pants on kids! Woo hoo!

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
SNOW DAYYYYYYYY!!!!! Woo hooo!!! This is the first time the school district has called a snow day since we've lived here, they make us trudge through everything! Not today!!! Woo hoo!

Going to get caught up on some cleaning, listen to loud music with some "Charlie Brown Christmas" thrown in, and bake some Peach cobbler.

Off to put snow pants on kids! Woo hoo!
Snow? I'm sitting in front of a fan and wiping sweat off of my head.