COLD DARK ROOM

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Yesterday as I was changing the oil and filters in my truck, the battery seemed weak. I load tested it. It was going "bad".
I couldn't find the receipt for the two year old thing, and had to buy another new one.
The radio is quite complex and all of the stations are gone. I listened to Spanish and Creole stations on the way to work this morning and found a bus driver parked in MY parking space.

JAYGEE

Yesterday as I was changing the oil and filters in my truck, the battery seemed weak. I load tested it. It was going "bad".
I couldn't find the receipt for the two year old thing, and had to buy another new one.
The radio is quite complex and all of the stations are gone. I listened to Spanish and Creole stations on the way to work this morning and found a bus driver parked in MY parking space.
Mine is going bad as I type, I have had it on a trickle charger all weekend and still a pain to start this morning.

Hopefully payroll will have my money soon so i can buy a new one.

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
happy burns day!

heres my efforts..

Monday morning and it's back to work,
the 3mile treak i don't walk, I strut!
I could say its a mission, cry whine and moan, instead i tell myself I love it and that keeps me going!

positive thinking and soldier on we must, untill that day when we all turn to dust. folk cry 'groundhog, each day the same!' , full of heartache, sadness and pain.

i say cry out 'wibble', smile! don't complain! this world is what you make of it, do you want to loose, draw or gain?

embrace that spark of madness and put on a big old smile! it will see you through mile after mile.

so lets all face the world today with joy and a plan of action!
make someone else happy today, and start a chain reaction.
Old Robbie Burns would be proud of you John!!!

Last edited:

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Here's my contribution to poetry corner.

Snow

Snow is white,
Snow is cold,
Snow is beautiful to behold.
I love its feel,
So soft and cool,
but I love it most
When it shuts the school!!