COLD DARK ROOM

Prairie Mom

I don't normally talk like that, but for some reason I have always said "been done did it".

Now I can stoop down and talk to you like I am an uneducated thug, but I can also sit down and have an educated conversation. It all depends on who I am dealing with and my mood. Lol
Sounds like you have great social skills.:)

Hey WAIT!!! Did you just imply that I'm an uneducated thug!!?!?!?!? :p

Lyn W

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
UK
hallloooo lyn! hope you've had a good weekend:)
Good thanks John had an afternoon shopping at a new Garden centre. Had some vouchers to use up. Bought a lovely tortoise shaped boot cleaner and a new big tray for extra substrate for Lola's room.
(Similar to this off google)
upload_2016-1-24_19-38-45.png

How was your weekend - get all your bits and bobs done?

spud's_mum

United Kingdom
No bruises today?

Nope I ended up going to the pet shop with my mum instead as my friend didn't get home at the time we planned. :)
We got Spud some sphagnum moss; Monty some treats and Pip and Squeak a new playpen and some toys that we don't need haha :p

I have, however, hurt my knee.
As I landed a move in gymnastics my knee felt tight and almost numb. A few days later it started to hurt right where it hurt before and it's just got worse. I get a sharp pain when I bend it o_O

What did you get up to today? :)

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Nope I ended up going to the pet shop with my mum instead as my friend didn't get home at the time we planned. :)
We got Spud some sphagnum moss; Monty some treats and Pip and Squeak a new playpen and some toys that we don't need haha :p

I have, however, hurt my knee.
As I landed a move in gymnastics my knee felt tight and almost numb. A few days later it started to hurt right where it hurt before and it's just got worse. I get a sharp pain when I bend it o_O

What did you get up to today? :)
LOL! you need to make sure you have an emergency first aid kit with you at all times make sure you put support bandages in for all your joints. You need to rest your knee for while and raise it. Poundland do great knee supports for - well - £1! :rolleyes:
I've not done much today except some shopping, school work and ironing. Wasted the morning watching Lola stomping through her tunnel, very funny to see but he seems to like it.
The weekends go far too quickly for me!!!

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
Good thanks John had an afternoon shopping at a new Garden centre. Had some vouchers to use up. Bought a lovely tortoise shaped boot cleaner and a new big tray for extra substrate for Lola's room.
(Similar to this off google)
View attachment 163338

How was your weekend - get all your bits and bobs done?

i did thank you:) i had a dream the other night fido 'shed' his shell... i used it as a computer mouse?!

new boot cleaner and new boots! you'll be praying for bad weather;)

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
good mornooning cold dark room! last week in January, it's nearly pay day!!!! :D I remembered yesterday im off work tomorrow. yeeeaahhhh!!!

...for the dentist, boooo!!

hope you all had a good weekend, time to load up on coffee and bacon and be the weird guy full of mojo kicking Mondays butt ;)

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
happy burns day!

heres my efforts..

Monday morning and it's back to work,
the 3mile treak i don't walk, I strut!
I could say its a mission, cry whine and moan, instead i tell myself I love it and that keeps me going!

positive thinking and soldier on we must, untill that day when we all turn to dust. folk cry 'groundhog, each day the same!' , full of heartache, sadness and pain.

i say cry out 'wibble', smile! don't complain! this world is what you make of it, do you want to loose, draw or gain?

embrace that spark of madness and put on a big old smile! it will see you through mile after mile.

so lets all face the world today with joy and a plan of action!
make someone else happy today, and start a chain reaction.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Good morning. It's about 50 this morning, But I DID rig up some heating out in my primary tortoises pen and it raised and held the temperatures inside the sleep quarters by 23 degrees on average. (Black lamps on timers) Wind flaps installed on the entrance ways, too.
Bertha and Ruby's enclosure has no such heating, so, either they will have to bunk with the youngsters or stay inside. At least now I can put most of the gang back outside, (unless it gets under 55 again.)