COLD DARK ROOM

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
UK
im lucky enough to work a job i like doing and needs no qualifications... that being said I really wish I made the effort at school, it really does open so many doors in life that are now closed to me :(. i know it's a drag but it really is worth sticking at it :)
Good advice - Hindsight is a wonderful thing John but you seem to be doing OK for yourself now!

spud's_mum

United Kingdom
What are you guys up to?
I learnt a new skill today :D
I learnt standing back tuck :)
(Standing backflip)
And I improved my free cartwheels(no handed cartwheels) so I don't need a long run up, I can do it from a step :)
My abs and arms are already hurting so I'm not looking forward to tomorrow but I'm happy that I finally did it :)

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
What are you guys up to?
I learnt a new skill today :D
I learnt standing back tuck :)
(Standing backflip)
And I improved my free cartwheels(no handed cartwheels) so I don't need a long run up, I can do it from a step :)
My abs and arms are already hurting so I'm not looking forward to tomorrow but I'm happy that I finally did it :)
Well done you!
No pain no gain!!!

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
a late good mornooning to you all. no overtime tonight:( i have to leave my placement and go run base for the last couple hrs as the gaffa there is leaving early. hope everyone is well :)

spud's_mum

United Kingdom
Hey guys!

Very sore today.
Not from gymnastics, but from trampolining I think. I learnt a new skill (ball out).
My friend and I both had the same strain so I'm pretty sure it was trampolining but I also have an ache in my neck. Oh well, I'm sure I'll be ok soon. No pain no gain I suppose.