COLD DARK ROOM

meech008

5 Year Member
Morning all! We had a bit of a scare with buddy last night. He managed to injure his leg pretty good and refused to put weight on it for about 12 hours. So our sweet boy had a vet visit today.

johnandjade

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
scotland
jade is ruff, was at a party with my mum last night! I'm just about to clean out the degus... need to pup proof the cage as well just in case. fido is due a bath and a re- vamp as well for summer, im thinking a ' balcony' and a patio area :)

perfect Saturday afternoon, jades sleeping and i get to play ace ventura ;)

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
Morning all! We had a bit of a scare with buddy last night. He managed to injure his leg pretty good and refused to put weight on it for about 12 hours. So our sweet boy had a vet visit today.
Has he been trampolining with Spud's mum?
Hope it was nothing serious and he's feeling better now.

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
good mornooning friends! it's the weekend woohoo!!!
Happy Easter weekend to you John and all CDR readers!
Since I was last on here on Weds I've been ill with a dreaded lurgy.
Nasty cough and flu symptoms it's been trying to get its claws into me for about a week but ignored it, so true to form I'm ill at the start of the hols again. Feeling much better in myself today, just need to give this cough the heave ho.
The laptop and myself suffering from viruses lately. I'd rather have the cough than the pop up virus though - you never know what's going to pop up where!;)