COLD DARK ROOM

johnandjade

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
scotland
Happy Easter weekend to you John and all CDR readers!
Since I was last on here on Weds I've been ill with a dreaded lurgy.
Nasty cough and flu symptoms it's been trying to get its claws into me for about a week but ignored it, so true to form I'm ill at the start of the hols again. Feeling much better in myself today, just need to give this cough the heave ho.
The laptop and myself suffering from viruses lately. I'd rather have the cough than the pop up virus though - you never know what's going to pop up where!;)

missing your puns and music miss womblyn!! just as long as you ok and nasty neighbors are behaving?

.... there coming to take me away, oh my! ;)

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
only kind of easter related joke i can think....

remember there is nothing wrong with drinking an smoking.... even jesus had his vices...,,,

... well, he was a carpenter;)

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
missing your puns and music miss womblyn!! just as long as you ok and nasty neighbors are behaving?

.... there coming to take me away, oh my! ;)
Thanks John, Will be back on form asap hopefully.
All quiet on the western front with the nfh (neighbours from hell) at the moment.

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
God help you then!!!
They breed like.......em.......well degus!!
You and Jade will have to move into the cage and give them the run of the flat!!;)

we all ready have a game plan and ready to separate.. able to house all comfortably:). unfortunately for baldrick he'll be 'getting fixed'

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
only kind of easter related joke i can think....

remember there is nothing wrong with drinking an smoking.... even jesus had his vices...,,,

... well, he was a carpenter;)
Have you and the Easter Bunny got Jade a nice choccie Egg for tomorrow?
I personally don't think Easter Eggs are all they are cracked up to be!:)

meech008

5 Year Member
Has he been trampolining with Spud's mum?
Hope it was nothing serious and he's feeling better now.
He was being silly in the yard and twisted his leg. I worried about a torn ligament but the vet said it was just a sprain :) he's doing well and I managed to renew his heart worm and flea and tick meds while I was there. How is Lola?

meech008

5 Year Member
Happy Easter weekend to you John and all CDR readers!
Since I was last on here on Weds I've been ill with a dreaded lurgy.
Nasty cough and flu symptoms it's been trying to get its claws into me for about a week but ignored it, so true to form I'm ill at the start of the hols again. Feeling much better in myself today, just need to give this cough the heave ho.
The laptop and myself suffering from viruses lately. I'd rather have the cough than the pop up virus though - you never know what's going to pop up where!;)
Are you feeling better today?? Take some vitamin C!!

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
He was being silly in the yard and twisted his leg. I worried about a torn ligament but the vet said it was just a sprain :) he's doing well and I managed to renew his heart worm and flea and tick meds while I was there. How is Lola?
Hi meech sorry I missed you fell asleep on the sofa. Done a lot of that the last few days on account of being worn out from coughing in the nights which wakes me - if I use any more pillows to prop me up I may as well go to sleep standing!! I am feeling less achy and whoozy though and Lola is doing well too thanks. He hasn't surfaced yet today - don't think he put his clock forward an hour to BST last night. Pleased to hear Buddy is on the mend. Happy Easter to you all!