COLD DARK ROOM

johnandjade

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
scotland
good mornooning all! problems to solve today, my placement now knows that neither i nor my mate have a license :/ , so I suggested pulling in another body to do the driving... they don't want 3 bodies.

so... solution is leave a driver and my mate in there, however they want me. and of course my boss wants me out of there to work my magic else where.

I think it justifies a mc d's for breakfast;)

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
I haven't gotten any overtime since the last hurricane blew through here. (I'm on the Emergency Response Team.)
Not a bad deal. I got time and a half. Plus the Blue Cross paid us as well.
I live near enough to the beach that I was in an evacuation zone and the power was out. I would have come in for free.

meech008

5 Year Member
Good evening or early good morning. My cough is keeping me awake so thought I'd pop in.
Have you been to the doctor dear? Also, I know when I have a bad cough or am really congested I love a hot shower. On the same "Vicks" note, I also use these delightful homemade shower tablets. They don't take very long to make and I'm always glad I have them when I'm feeling poorly. You just throw them into the shower and they melt while you're in there mixing the menthol in with the steam.

Ingredients
1 cup of cornstarch
5 table spoons of Vicks (Can use baby Vicks for a more gentle smell)
½ cup of Baking Soda
Add a teaspoon of water as your see fit. (I did 3)
Mold tray (ice cube, chocolate)
Instructions

To Make the Shower Tablets
Place corn starch in a bowl, add the Vicks and mix it around until well combined. (This will be strong smelling so maybe wear gloves if your sensitive or open a window.)
Now add the baking soda and mix well. (IF you find you need more moisture add a tsp at a time use care not to over do it though,or tablets won't form right.)
Put the mixture into your ice cube tray to other molding tray, and freeze it for a few hours.
Take out and pop out of the molds.
Store the homemade Vicks Shower Tablets in small airtight jars

meech008

5 Year Member
Good morning everyone! Woke up a little late today but have a fun day planner :) going to our local garden center to pick out several veggie plants! We're going to have tomato, cucumber, pepper, green bean, potatoes, and strawberry plants this year! We usually have a full garden but I can't handle the tiller we have and were worried it could hurt bens shoulder this year so we're doing planters. I'm also going to see if they have a bigger container for my aloe plant.

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
decided against overtime, i did however get a start on tomorrows work as I'm guessing i'll be on my jack jones again. one of my guys isn't answering his phone, the other said he was going for a sickline at doctors today.

BEER TIME:)