Location (City and/or State)
Jordan
Just popping in to say

saying-hi-smiley-emoticon.jpg

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
food for thought... why do people believe that aliens traveled to earth then crashed?!!

so they can brake the laws of physics, invented an interstellar craft... came to earth but forgot how to park and never had a seatbelt on? hmmm
They could be like me on skates. I can travel in a straight line but can't stop so have to crash into the barriers at the ends and sides of the rink - not very graceful, especially when I almost go over the top!!

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
They could be like me on skates. I can travel in a straight line but can't stop so have to crash into the barriers at the ends and sides of the rink - not very graceful, especially when I almost go over the top!!

I haven't been skating in years! well apart from the cold mornings, then its unintentionally:/

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
good mornooning brothers and sisters of the cold dark room. it's a new dawn, it's a new day.... and I'm feeling good! today's job is to spend some one on one time training up my new guy, shouldn't take too long as he's 80% there and only worked 3 weeks. lads got a great attitude and seams hungry for it, which is half the battle. lets go do this!!!