COLD DARK ROOM

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Earth
I couldn't afford them while I was in school so I went a whole year without them! I missed them every time I went to the range, went swimming, and any time I worked out because you just can't keep glasses on a sweaty face. I use acuvue oasyis, what do you use?

I think they're Acuvue moist. No complaints. Like new eyeballs every morning.

meech008

5 Year Member
I think they're Acuvue moist. No complaints. Like new eyeballs every morning.
I love that feeling! I used to use acuvue advanced(?) I think? And I had to use those drops every few hours. With my new ones I haven't had a problem for like 3 years. And they stay fresher for longer too, like a new pair or contacts for at least 4 weeks. Excellent.

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
so naturally as life goes, not getting my licence has bit me in the bottom:(. my boss called to say we got an offer of work in england... and that would have been my opertunity to get another step up the ladder. and of course money (or lack of) has put the brakes on more lessons and re booking test :(.

but i WILL get there, its just a hiccup.

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
so naturally as life goes, not getting my licence has bit me in the bottom:(. my boss called to say we got an offer of work in england... and that would have been my opertunity to get another step up the ladder. and of course money (or lack of) has put the brakes on more lessons and re booking test :(.

but i WILL get there, its just a hiccup.
If I lived closer I'd take you out for some driving practice - I like to live dangerously!!;)