COLD DARK ROOM

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
UK
a week till results. today's plan in a spring clean at home. hows miss womblyn?
Hi John still coughing but feeling better thanks, Just keep falling asleep if I sit still too long - probably a weeks worth of disturbed nights catching up with me. Can't believe I've been ill for the first week of my hols - I have so many jobs to do but not much energy. I'm very good using my holidays to be ill rather than have to take sick days!!!

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
Hi John still coughing but feeling better thanks, Just keep falling asleep if I sit still too long - probably a weeks worth of disturbed nights catching up with me. Can't believe I've been ill for the first week of my hols - I have so many jobs to do but not much energy. I'm very good using my holidays to be ill rather than have to take sick days!!!

sods law ain't it:(. look on the bright side, sick days to use at your disposal;).

meech008

5 Year Member
Good morning (or afternoon) everyone! We had a busy day yesterday ending in a trip to the local department store and I purchased a new washer and dryer AND got a new kitchen toy! How is everyone this morning?

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
Hi Lyn

The real world took over for a while... I'm working hard at getting it back under control :D

Joe is out and sunning himself. A high of 18C is likely for us today :)

View attachment 169308
He's looking great and glad you are back - we missed you!
The real world catches up with us all from time to time, hope you soon have it tamed!!

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
The photo won't load
No pic showing here Ed.
Yeah. I can't download photos for some reason.
There it is. Took five minutes to download...

Attachments

• 20160403_101046.jpg
    20160403_101046.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 10