COLD DARK ROOM

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
I love the holidays but I can't wait to get back to gymnastics. I am able to do some tumbling in my garden but not very well as its so wet that I just sink into the mud. o_O

What have you guys been up to?
No tumbling. That's for sure. At least no tumbling on purpose.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Suki has been very slow to "house break".
Last night I was outside with her just walking and sniffing everything for at least 20 minutes and the moment she got inside, she dropped a deuce on the kitchen floor as I was getting myself a drink.
Same thing this morning. 15 minutes of nothing outside, came inside and peed on the bathroom floor as I was shaving. (Her. Not me)
This is proving to be one stupid pup.
I've had several dogs before. But nothing like this one.

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
Last night I was outside with her just walking and sniffing everything for at least 20 minutes and the moment she got inside, she dropped a deuce on the kitchen floor as I was getting myself a drink.
Same thing this morning. 15 minutes of nothing outside, came inside and peed on the bathroom floor as I was shaving. (Her. Not me)

ain't it just the way of things :( im sure she'll get there :)

spud's_mum

United Kingdom
I think you've just got a slow learner.
Someone I know ended up giving their spaniel away as it wouldn't stop pooping and peeing on the floor and it's long ears would drag in it and make a huge mess.

meech008

5 Year Member
I've heard smaller breeds are for some reason harder to house train. I have a friend that had a chi and it took her over a year to get her trained. I know it's discouraging but I think you're doing great :)

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
It's especially hard when your previous companion was so smart. We had a min pin before our beagle and he was so intelligent. Buddy....well he's cute. Really he's more stubborn than dumb but I definitely know what you mean
She'd be stubborn if she knew what to do and just didn't do it.
This pup is stupid.

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
Maybe put a square of carpet or vinyl tiles outside for her.

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
I think you've just got a slow learner.
Someone I know ended up giving their spaniel away as it wouldn't stop pooping and peeing on the floor and it's long ears would drag in it and make a huge mess.
The could have tied mops to her ears then she would have cleaned up after herself!!

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
Evening all hope I find you well. I have had a lovely day walking with my sister and her dog.
Bit upset to see tree felling going on during the nesting season.
I didn't think that was allowed.