COLD DARK ROOM

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kent, South East England
good mornooning cold dark room! I've polished the armadillos, fed the snow leopard, suppled the pirate with a fresh barrel of rum and recycled the bills. just about to brew up some coffee and sweep the floor.

keep on wibbling:)
You're on a roll this morning! (Wholemeal or granary?)

Good morning to you too :)

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
shifted the nasty cold?
Its almost gone thanks John, it just really wiped me out and can't believe how much I've slept the last couple of weeks!
But managing to stay awake a bit longer now - at least not nodding off everytime I sit down!!!
Hope you are having a good day - its pretty chilly and windy here today with rain on the way later - not very spring-like!!
My nephew is taking me out for lunch later, he has won a meal for 2 and invited me, which is very kind of him.

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
Doing well thank you kind sir *drops a curtsy *

The sun is out and I'm finding things to do that mean that I can avoid the ironing pile glowering at me from behind the living room door for a little longer :D
Morning JoesMum, I have so much ironing to do I'm thinking of turning it into a sponsored event to raise money for charity!!

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
Its almost gone thanks John, it just really wiped me out and can't believe how much I've slept the last couple of weeks!
But managing to stay awake a bit longer now - at least not nodding off everytime I sit down!!!
Hope you are having a good day - its pretty chilly and windy here today with rain on the way later - not very spring-like!!
My nephew is taking me out for lunch later, he has won a meal for 2 and invited me, which is very kind of him.

wayhey!!! result :). enjoy it, always better when it's free:)

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
had to do unpaid OT after all and will need start early tomorrow as well:(. normally I wouldn't bother my bottom but the padawn is learning and keen so I don't mind covering.
homeward bound to clean out the animals.

but first to the shop for an adult beverage:)

ITS BEER TIME:D

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
good mornooning brothers and sisters ! we're off on a flyer today, we got a new toy last night... ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1460095314.952584.jpg

the perfect coffee every time:)

now for some audio breakfast and off to show the world how awesome we truly are!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1460095297.019290.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1460095297.019290.jpg
    292.7 KB · Views: 2

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
I just found out that I'm stuck in this office again all day. I'll have a LOT of time for the forum.
I installed a horn from a tractor trailer rig into my pickup truck yesterday. So far I've resisted blowing it at any one. But I'm sure I'll have a need for it on the way back home today.
Outta my way, Jerks!