COLD DARK ROOM

johnandjade

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
scotland
Anemia isn't too big of a thing at least :) just iron supplements. Why do they think you have diabetes??

i've been loosing blood out of places I shouldn't and getting dizzy and faint feeling spells for a few months :/. diabetes runs in family. it's probably me just doing too much but doc wants to play vampire to be sure

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
re directed off the sidewalk by police... so I didn't contaminate the pool of blood at side of the road. probably yet another stabbing :/

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
i've been loosing blood out of places I shouldn't and getting dizzy and faint feeling spells for a few months :/. diabetes runs in family. it's probably me just doing too much but doc wants to play vampire to be sure
Hope its all Ok John, I've just taken out shares in Budweiser so don't let me down by having to cut down and reduce their profits!!

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Just cleaned spud out... replaced his substrate and cleaned his leaves and bowl. Now I have to clean the girls out and hopefully finish Spud's outdoor enclosure.
Not fun. It takes longer to clean than it takes for them to make it dirty again?

meech008

5 Year Member
I need to get in gear and make an appointment; I think I'm on my last box of contacts.
I couldn't afford them while I was in school so I went a whole year without them! I missed them every time I went to the range, went swimming, and any time I worked out because you just can't keep glasses on a sweaty face. I use acuvue oasyis, what do you use?