COLD DARK ROOM

johnandjade

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
scotland
Is valeting car detailing?
Here it is car parking.
I need some detailing and polishing on my poor truck.

thats the one. here detailing is a step above valeting... which i do too. tomorrows job is detailing, i had ordered a dolly buff from amazon but no delivery grrrr!! so I bought one home from work ;). if I could I'd happily do your truck

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
There used to be these two guys that came here to the job and set everything up out back and stayed for a few hours. They got good money to clean cars. But insurance regulations made them leave.
However, a couple of businesses that have a few folks that know that you are coming at a certain time/day all lined up for different days could be a good thing to start.
(If you have that kind of energy.)

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
There used to be these two guys that came here to the job and set everything up out back and stayed for a few hours. They got good money to clean cars. But insurance regulations made them leave.
However, a couple of businesses that have a few folks that know that you are coming at a certain time/day all lined up for different days could be a good thing to start.
(If you have that kind of energy.)

I'm just going (hopefully) be doing the odd job here and there, all i need is people to give me a shot and I would bet my bottom dollar they won't go anywhere else again.. I'm that good;).
toys for tomorrow ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1460739277.691706.jpg

the dirt will be running away from the pain work by time I'm finshed!

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
just been doing some trawling... autoglym lifeshine, and supagaurd both retailing at around an average of £250 and that doesn't include the the £50 job needed before application!!! I'm qualified in both and have a little stock pile ;). I'm thinking if i get any calls i will do a 'special offer' the videos YouTube sell both rather well.

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
I'm just going (hopefully) be doing the odd job here and there, all i need is people to give me a shot and I would bet my bottom dollar they won't go anywhere else again.. I'm that good;).
toys for tomorrow View attachment 170430

the dirt will be running away from the pain work by time I'm finshed!
Don't overdo it John- we don't want you washed out.