COLD DARK ROOM

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
UK
good mornooning friends! it's a lovley sunny day here in bonnie Scotland. hope everyone has a great weekend:)
Make the most of it John - looks like snow in some areas of Scotland!
Beautiful morning here too but don't think its going to last.
Hope you and Jade have a good weekend too.

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
Good afternoon all!
Shopping beckons but I don't really want to go - I'm out of food for Lola though so need to stock up.
Dandies and plantains etc are still rather small, but growing :). He's already enjoyed a few helpings this week.

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
Make the most of it John - looks like snow in some areas of Scotland!
Beautiful morning here too but don't think its going to last.
Hope you and Jade have a good weekend too.

my job never showed this morning:(. my best mate is working away in Australia just now so his wife and little girl are coming to us for a sleepover tonight:).

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Just been to a beach :)
And I also dug up a load of weeds from my grandparents garden. Home now though. :p

Have you got any plans?
I've been up to London today. We went to the theatre to a play called The Caretaker. It had Timothy Spall starring (he was Peter Pettigrew in Harry Potter). It was really good.

spud's_mum

United Kingdom
I've been up to London today. We went to the theatre to a play called The Caretaker. It had Timothy Spall starring (he was Peter Pettigrew in Harry Potter). It was really good.
Sounds fun :)
I am hopefully ordering Pip and Squeak a new enclosure tomorrow.
Just got to work out how to fit it in my room o_O

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
my job never showed this morning:(. my best mate is working away in Australia just now so his wife and little girl are coming to us for a sleepover tonight:).
Sorry about your customer - not very nice of him/her. I would give him the brush off!;)
Your little visitor will love your animals!!!
Hope you all have a good evening.

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
What a nice day!
I've seen good reviews about the play. We studied Harold Pinter's Caretaker in school but didn't really appreciate it then.
Timothy Spall is a great versatile actor.

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
Just been to a beach :)
And I also dug up a load of weeds from my grandparents garden. Home now though. :p

Have you got any plans?
It's been very cold here today - temps way down again , but it stayed dry and bright so a walk on a beach would have been lovely - blows the cobwebs away!!

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
It's been very cold here today - temps way down again , but it stayed dry and bright so a walk on a beach would have been lovely - blows the cobwebs away!!
It's been pretty cold down here. Much nicer this evening than it's been all day.

Mum in Buxton says she has a white-out - snow

spud's_mum

United Kingdom
It was cold and rainy at times but I managed to get a few pictures when it brightened up a bit but they're on my camera :)

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
hello and good mornooning cold dark room. had a fun weekend with our friend and her little girl staying over:) I'm suffering a little today but I shall survive. hope everyone had a good one :)