COLD DARK ROOM

johnandjade

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
scotland
yassss!!! just had the guy from the shop stop me to do his car this weekend, I went in at £50 and he didn't blink... wee bitta the tartan spartans sales pitch and its now £70, told him I usually take £100 ;)

just goes to show, we make our own luck. keep on staying positive and pushing forward friends, eyes on the prize :)

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
good mornooning friends, Friday the 13th... oooggaa boooggahh!

I slept superbly and up nice and early :). some strange dreams, oasis re formed for a gig.. outside the train station here?!? it was great:), the even had a magician! lol. having a cappuccino then it's see to the animals and off to work, need to kill it today! my wee bald head has been down all week:( not been on my game. fresh start today, have been playing catch up all week.
We all have our off days - with your positive and determined attitude you'll soon be back on form!

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
good mornooning friends. busy day ahead, working this morning then its up to my mums to put in a fence post ( it's needing replaced but they just want a quick fix ) then i have that job on :) I'm going to be doing it outside the shop so it's great advertising:D

hope you all have a great weekend :)

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
good mornooning friends. busy day ahead, working this morning then its up to my mums to put in a fence post ( it's needing replaced but they just want a quick fix ) then i have that job on :) I'm going to be doing it outside the shop so it's great advertising:D

hope you all have a great weekend :)
Just have a cup of coffee or two .

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Today I'm off to Bristol to collect the first half of son's stuff. He has his last exam next week and, because his house was unfurnished, he has a lot of stuff to get home.

On the way back down the M4 we're calling in to see my cousin and her baby. Henry was born on my birthday in February :)

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
Today I'm off to Bristol to collect the first half of son's stuff. He has his last exam next week and, because his house was unfurnished, he has a lot of stuff to get home.

On the way back down the M4 we're calling in to see my cousin and her baby. Henry was born on my birthday in February :)

congratulations:). a mothers work is never done! good luck to your son with his exams