COLD DARK ROOM

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
UK
Good Saturday afternoon all!
I'm off shopping for a wedding outfit (to wear as a guest not the bride!!:D)
I only have 2 weeks to sort it out !!!:eek:
I hate shopping so have been putting it off and always leave things to the last minute.
Best get cracking -see you all later.

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
Today I'm off to Bristol to collect the first half of son's stuff. He has his last exam next week and, because his house was unfurnished, he has a lot of stuff to get home.

On the way back down the M4 we're calling in to see my cousin and her baby. Henry was born on my birthday in February :)
Have a safe trip!

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
Good Saturday afternoon all!
I'm off shopping for a wedding outfit (to wear as a guest not the bride!!:D)
I only have 2 weeks to sort it out !!!:eek:
I hate shopping so have been putting it off and always leave things to the last minute.
Best get cracking -see you all later.

ooh la la ! good luck lyn :)

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
ahhh! that was good! but the bud is better;). around 5hrs spent on that car, done a fair bit of PR'ing as well :). the guys brother wants his car tomorrow as well :). will view it tomorrow and price but I think i'll alow myself some down time.

overheard one couple talking.. 'thats what i want on my car, thats the stuff that protects the paint'

... john boys right in there with the patter, £250 to get done at dealerships on new cars.. i do for around £150'

'do you have a card?'

this could be a great earner if it takes off :)

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
ahhh Sunday:) , done the math... I've worked 66 hours in 6 days!! lol, ooohhh! freaky!!

kicking back on the armadillo, went to drop in and view a job across the road, another £40 penciled in :) have to view the other lad from the shops car tomorrow before work, around 0630 but that should be another £40. full on or not at all!! grrr (insert war face ).

... apart from today, i'm not at all religious but I'm claiming the sabbath today.

if you haven't seen I highly recommend ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1463328361.848321.jpg