COLD DARK ROOM

Pearly

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Central Texas, Austin area
I just settled on next Thursday and Friday for my next 1,000 mile drive to Georgia.
This time, folks from the nursing home, my mother and myself are going to mom's house to evaluate it for her eventual return.
Wishing you guys lots of luck with that transition.

Pearly

5 Year Member
Central Texas, Austin area
how are you ma'am? just gone 1640 here, nearly home time :D
good for you John!
I love how you use military time:) doing ok here! Trying to get all my plants put into the tortoise garden but it's been raining! Which is great! Our Lake Travis is full again, and all the other rivers and lakes have recovered from theyears of drought. I guess, I'm gonna have to get off my iphone and get moving. So much to do!!!!

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
good for you John!
I love how you use military time:) doing ok here! Trying to get all my plants put into the tortoise garden but it's been raining! Which is great! Our Lake Travis is full again, and all the other rivers and lakes have recovered from theyears of drought. I guess, I'm gonna have to get off my iphone and get moving. So much to do!!!!

wayhey:). on the other side, we have had no rain and some rare sunshine here :) hope you manage to get some of the gardening done, sounds like perfect timing for it. hope you have a good day :)

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
working day all done, got a homer lined up for Wednesday as well. my mate who works in an auto body shop is going to help me then up to ours after for dinner:).

at the docs now then off home for tea.. pie, chips and beans:D all in it's been good Monday!

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
doc really wants me to have more surgery:( untill then more pain killers. I have to stay on the happy pills for another few months as well :/. thank goodness health care is free here!

i've also to find a hobby and have some more down time... i asked if the pub counts ;)

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK
Hi everyone just a quick visit - been a busy report writing weekend again so not had time to pop in .
Hope you are all well and that you all have a great week, but I expect I'll catch up with you in the next day or so.