COLD DARK ROOM

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Earth
'Tis Yellow Turtle's Birthday today, i believe.
So much loving and happiness from the Cold Dark Room to Delaney!!!
HAPPPPPPYYYYYYYY BIRRRRRRRRRRRTHHHHHHHHDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have some cheese to celebrate.

I was gonna say it's tomorrow, but I suppose it's the same thing since you're in the future.

Pearly

5 Year Member
Central Texas, Austin area
Busy busy day! No gardening, my babies' garden is 1/2-a** enclosed but still fighting fire ants and weeds. Seems that as soon as I pull all that darn nutsedge grass or whatever that is, with all the rain we have lately, more pops up. I love that rain! We need it! But for goodness sake, I need to put all those nice organic plants I've been so ever carefully buying or starting myself- planted in the ground! Frustrated... just a little:) Other than that, school year's coming to an end. Lots going on there. I'm looking for some sort of a paying job... Not been easy due to my family schedule demand, but... I know it'll all work out in the end. It always does. Wishing you guys a wonderful, peaceful, sweet/dreamy night. And those of you who are about to start a new day: have a good one:)

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
Busy busy day! No gardening, my babies' garden is 1/2-a** enclosed but still fighting fire ants and weeds. Seems that as soon as I pull all that darn nutsedge grass or whatever that is, with all the rain we have lately, more pops up. I love that rain! We need it! But for goodness sake, I need to put all those nice organic plants I've been so ever carefully buying or starting myself- planted in the ground! Frustrated... just a little:) Other than that, school year's coming to an end. Lots going on there. I'm looking for some sort of a paying job... Not been easy due to my family schedule demand, but... I know it'll all work out in the end. It always does. Wishing you guys a wonderful, peaceful, sweet/dreamy night. And those of you who are about to start a new day: have a good one:)

sounds like you have earned a good nights sleep! besky ants!

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
Ooh. Haven't listed to that in a while. That was our first ever CD back in the 1980s !

Good morning to you John and everyone else.

The sun is out and it's looking like a good day :)

morning mum :). we are due rain booo :(. my first CD was michale jackson history! much planned for today?