COLD DARK ROOM

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
same here, can't wait:). not long to go, eyes on the prize!

perhaps i could move to morocco and open a donkey cleaning service?
Donkey cleaning is becoming more popular, due to tourist complaints, but i'm not sure it's particularly profitable Yet.
With your superb service, i'm sure you would soon become donkey cleaner to the king, so give it a go.

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
Morning, everyone. The voting closes in a little under 30 minutes, and it has me on edge (for reasons I can't ethically go into at the moment). Would anyone mind if I waited it out here, quietly biting my nails in the corner of CDR? Lena

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Morning, everyone. The voting closes in a little under 30 minutes, and it has me on edge (for reasons I can't ethically go into at the moment). Would anyone mind if I waited it out here, quietly biting my nails in the corner of CDR? Lena
Hi, Lena, welcome to The Cold Dark Room.
I too have bitten off all of wifey's and Tidgy's nails.
But i think i understand your position.
Grab yourself a brew, sit on an armadillo and jolly good luck to you.
You are most welcome.

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
Lovely soundtrack for the day, @johnandjade! Wish I had listened to it (and grabbed another coffee) before doing with my car to a minivan in front what Kristoff does to Elsa when he wants to get some action.
Too much excitement already!

fender bender? :(. i always like to wake myself up with music, gets the blood pumping:). best of luck getting a month. we forgot to enter :(