COLD DARK ROOM

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Kent, South East England
Good evening.

Politics keeping me busy on my Moderator forum. They have been MUCH better behaved than after the referendum thank goodness.

Also today taxi duties to take a friend for a blood test. She's just had an operation and not allowed to drive.

And then the afternoon spent watching Stan Wawrinka v Andy Murray in the French Open tennis semi final on tv. Cracking match, but Andy didn't win.

Tomorrow - expect postcards! We are getting up VERY early :)

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
Good evening.

Politics keeping me busy on my Moderator forum. They have been MUCH better behaved than after the referendum thank goodness.

Also today taxi duties to take a friend for a blood test. She's just had an operation and not allowed to drive.

And then the afternoon spent watching Stan Wawrinka v Andy Murray in the French Open tennis semi final on tv. Cracking match, but Andy didn't win.

Tomorrow - expect postcards! We are getting up VERY early :)

hope you're having an awesome weekend mum:)

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
so my new best pal has got rid of the beetle!! hes done a swap for a honda civic plus cash :). so it's beast into and restoring it for re sale :).

AND he also came home with ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1497053151.946377.jpgImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1497053168.875155.jpg

lots of options with this, fun times ahead:)

Lyn W

10 Year Member!
UK

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
my mate andor is in blackpool with the bug, i can't wait to see the civic! i'm honestly like a kid at christmas, this is the start of a beautiful friendship and will get me off my not so productive habits. i even smiled leaving and coming home and seeing the T4