COLD DARK ROOM

johnandjade

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
scotland
good evenooning all!! been a busy boy. today we sprayed the wheels and brakes on the civic, changed out a smashed light and restored headlight. i started a bit of paint work, it's going to come up nice! :)

the transporter has been get polished up and engin bay cleaned. pics to follow:p

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Good evening all.

I promised postcards and here they are.

Our very early start was to cross the English Channel to go to Paris to watch tennis.

We were rewarded by Britain's Alfie Hewett winning the wheelchair men's singles
View attachment 209953
View attachment 209954

And then watch Ostapenko of Latvia beat Halep of Romania in the Ladies final
View attachment 209955
View attachment 209956

And then we watched the US/NZ combo of Harrison & Venus beat the US/Mexico combo of Young and Hernandez in the Men's Doubles.

Brilliant, edge of your seat matches all 3 :)

I am very, very tired ...

I'll try to get a picture of the Eiffel Tower tomorrow :)
What a wonderful trip!
I was so pleased to hear that Nadal won again today - he is such a lovely modest man.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
What a wonderful trip!
I was so pleased to hear that Nadal won again today - he is such a lovely modest man.
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1497247617.310070.jpg
ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1497247643.482614.jpg
What a match! I have always been a Federer fan ahead of Nadal, but I wanted Nadal to win this. Wawrinka never stood a chance.

You can't move round here without seeing tennis stars. Guy Forget had breakfast in the same cafe as us yesterday and Boris Becker got turned away from the not particularly posh restaurant we had dinner at because he hadn't booked!

Laura1412

5 Year Member
Mansfield Nottinghamshire United kingdom
@JoesMum linda can Clyde eat these weeds they look like a dandelion flower but they not the stem is thin and hard and some times more than one flower head coming of the same stem I dint see the plant coz my dad picked them for me iv been lookin on the weed page and I think they look like cats ears plant but not sure I'll upload a pic