COLD DARK ROOM

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
Good morning John Good morning all.

Ed's in my thoughts constantly too.

I'm off to Salisbury (south central England) to meet some friends from my Moderator forum for lunch today.
Good morning, Linda. :)
And while you are all at lunch all Hell will break loose on the forum.;)

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
good morning mr adam! more of the doctor for me last night
Good, good !
I am playing catch up as i missed a few episodes of the day whilst in Spain. So I have to watch two episodes a day for a bit.
Today is the last episode of "The Visitation" which explains how the Doctor started the Great Fire of London, followed by Part one of Black Orchid, the tale of murder in a country house in the 1920's. Peter Davison is the Doctor, from Feb/Mar 1982.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
A bar in Ceuta, that the Moroccans call Sebta (seven hills). It is one of two Spanish enclaves on the North coast of Morocco, last remnants of the Spanish colonial rule.
The beer is in aluminium bottles and they arrive very cold and with a black paper serviette shaped like a rose stuck in the top so you can wipe up the condensation.
20170423_211248.jpg
While we were in Sebta, a Moroccan woman was trampled to death in the rush to bring back cut price goods over the border.

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
A bar in Ceuta, that the Moroccans call Sebta (seven hills). It is one of two Spanish enclaves on the North coast of Morocco, last remnants of the Spanish colonial rule.
The beer is in aluminium bottles and they arrive very cold and with a black paper serviette shaped like a rose stuck in the top so you can wipe up the condensation.
View attachment 213677
While we were in Sebta, a Moroccan woman was trampled to death in the rush to bring back cut price goods over the border.

oh my :(

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
@Pearly may not be around because she is planning birthday events for the kids.
The whole meeting sparked a very out of character jealousy issue with my wife.
That surprised me quite a bit.
I didn't see her flip out when any male members visited.