Bee62

Location (City and/or State)
Germany
images

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Panama have qualified for their first World Cup finals!
But Wales are out, Scotland are out, Netherlands out and now the USA are out having just lost to Trinidad and Tobago.
England will be there, Germany of course, Denmark in a play off, Morocco need a draw in their final game next month.
World cup in Russia next year, should be fun!

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
good mornooning friends!!!
another day of being awesome begins!

today i am working in the branch where i had my wee accident and got a wheel stuck in a void on the platform (remember my highly skilled drawing) so no doubt i’ll be getting some pelters.

* giving pelters; to mock, make fun of...

‘we gave john heavy pelters for driving off the plinth’

i then have the 2nd part of my gym induction at 1900 [emoji1320][emoji13][emoji1320]

today i shall be telling people i am supercallfragalisticexpeallydoochise [emoji851]

have a great day everyone and lets go kick some bottom!!!

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
good evenooning friends!!! the wee pictures work now [emoji1598][emoji13][emoji1598]

SITRAP...

i am now into my 2nd month off the cigarettes!

10 days without a drink, doing sober october!

I HAVE JOINED THE GYM [emoji79]️‍♀️

the girls have been fighting, him’ish has a boo boo on her nose [emoji856][emoji1361] we have separated them but a domestic has to occur for the dominant gir to be established it seams [emoji1363][emoji883]
the danger is the ‘fur ball of death’ i would have to separate them and that would be sore for everyone envolved [emoji26]

rest night tonight so hopefully be able to read through and catch up!

Yay! The app is back and John is back! Life in the Cold Dark Room couldn’t get any better. :) Oh wait. Anyone has a warm blanket to share, and a cup of coffee? :)

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
Panama have qualified for their first World Cup finals!
But Wales are out, Scotland are out, Netherlands out and now the USA are out having just lost to Trinidad and Tobago.
England will be there, Germany of course, Denmark in a play off, Morocco need a draw in their final game next month.
World cup in Russia next year, should be fun!

And Iceland [emoji1127] , though it’s easy to miss it on the map [emoji901] :D (http://m.bbc.com/sport/football/41533551 ) (One of the places I’m really hoping to visit, and soon)

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
Good morning all!

Good morning John. It is so nice to see old friends return and have my morning update from Paisley again :)

At lunchtime I shall be heading for Gatwick - my fourth airport drive since Friday - but this time I get to go on a plane :)

gooooood morning mum!!!! [emoji847]

ohh la laa, where are you off to?

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
Busy evening with the ban hammer on naughty spammers on my other forum. Dealt with now.

"Time for bed" said Zebedee

(Reference to children's tv show Magic Roundabout which was on BBC1 when Adam, Jane and I were nippers)

Goodnight all :)

A few years back I made my husband watch “Sprung! The Magic Roundabout” movie with me. We still can’t get over some “memorable” lines in it:
"No grass? Right we've got a problem, man."
"Chill out guys, I've got something stashed that just might help." (referring to Zebeedee's magic box) "Dylan, we don't have time to indulge in recreational activities."
And I thought it was a movie for kids. :eek:

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
how the smeggin heck are you???

so glad we’re back to ‘normal’ [emoji13]

I’m well. And you’re... impressive! :)
Kristoff’s photo made it into the calendar again. As I explained to the roommates while you were away, I wasn’t sure he would be allowed to participate, but he was, and I’m very happy that I’ll be seeing his picture on my wall in 2018. As well as all the other lovely torts, be it on a separate page or in the collage. :)