COLD DARK ROOM

johnandjade

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
scotland
A few years back I made my husband watch “Sprung! The Magic Roundabout” movie with me. We still can’t get over some “memorable” lines in it:
"No grass? Right we've got a problem, man."
"Chill out guys, I've got something stashed that just might help." (referring to Zebeedee's magic box) "Dylan, we don't have time to indulge in recreational activities."
And I thought it was a movie for kids. :eek:

teee hee hee :)

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
gooooood morning mum!!!! [emoji847]

ohh la laa, where are you off to?

JoesDad is travelling for work. On Friday he returned from three weeks in Mumbai, India. And on Sunday he flew to Palma, Majorca (Spanish island for those not familiar with it)

I am going to join him today and come back with him on Friday :)

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
For Adam and our friends in the UK
images

Oh no, Bee! Is that how your little sulcata looks now? :eek: Bad, bad spell. :D

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
I’m well. And you’re... impressive! :)
Kristoff’s photo made it into the calendar again. As I explained to the roommates while you were away, I wasn’t sure he would be allowed to participate, but he was, and I’m very happy that I’ll be seeing his picture on my wall in 2018. As well as all the other lovely torts, be it on a separate page or in the collage. :)

wooohoo!!! brilliant, glad to hear all is well [emoji39]

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
This is a Public Service Announcement. Time/Space anomalies have been located in your area. Keep a careful eye out and make sure you don't fall into one. If anything looks suspiciously sparkly, avoid it.
If accidental teleportation occurs, keep your head down and do not, I repeat, do not make contact with the locals. Especially not if they're smoking hot and capable of shifting into dinosaurs. Jump back through a portal and get home as soon as possible. Do not linger to make further -ahem- contact with the locals.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
This is a Public Service Announcement. Time/Space anomalies have been located in your area. Keep a careful eye out and make sure you don't fall into one. If anything looks suspiciously sparkly, avoid it.
If accidental teleportation occurs, keep your head down and do not, I repeat, do not make contact with the locals. Especially not if they're smoking hot and capable of shifting into dinosaurs. Jump back through a portal and get home as soon as possible. Do not linger to make further -ahem- contact with the locals.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

It's OK. I have my passport in my handbag.

Welcome back Cowboy :D

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
good mornooning friends!!!
another day of being awesome begins!

today i am working in the branch where i had my wee accident and got a wheel stuck in a void on the platform (remember my highly skilled drawing) so no doubt i’ll be getting some pelters.

* giving pelters; to mock, make fun of...

‘we gave john heavy pelters for driving off the plinth’

i then have the 2nd part of my gym induction at 1900 [emoji1320][emoji13][emoji1320]

today i shall be telling people i am supercallfragalisticexpeallydoochise [emoji851]

have a great day everyone and lets go kick some bottom!!!
Good morning, John.:)
I have to write a travel itinerary for a tour company in Morocco today and I have a lesson at 1 pm.
Will be busy.:(
I must learn to say,"NO!"

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Good morning all!

Good morning John. It is so nice to see old friends return and have my morning update from Paisley again :)

At lunchtime I shall be heading for Gatwick - my fourth airport drive since Friday - but this time I get to go on a plane :)
Good morning, Linda. :)
Have a great trip and a lovely holiday.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Yay! The app is back and John is back! Life in the Cold Dark Room couldn’t get any better. :) Oh wait. Anyone has a warm blanket to share, and a cup of coffee? :)
Good morning, Lena. :)
No blanket, but I can do you a coffee.
Iceland are a good team right now and knocked England out of the Euros last year which was actually quite funny.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
Thanks for the warning, Public Service Announcer.
But I like dinosaurs, so i'll chance it.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Not a very nice Christmas present really.
Bet they don't put that on the Christmas cards.

I remember it clearly. A stone dropped out of my engagement ring on Christmas Eve and I took it straight to the jeweller to get it fixed. The town was already starting to flood and it took ages to get my ring back because the jeweller got flooded!