COLD DARK ROOM

Bee62

Location (City and/or State)
Germany
Hi Sabine

Has your cat been euthanised now? :( I missed out on yesterday. So sorry :( Big hugs from me.
Hello Linda, the VET wanted to euthanize him yesterday, but I don`t want it. He was treated with an antibiotic and pain shot and on friday I have the next VET appointment. When he is not getting better until friday I will let him go.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
That`s no good food, not for tortoises ( too much sugar, too less fibre and vitamins ) and not for athlete.
You must feed more lettuce and veggies to them. And don`t forget to soak them both !

But it’s a traditional British dessert and it’s niiiiiice :)

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Why is everyone cold and dark today ? It needs an explanation.:confused:
Students seem seldom arrive.... Mayby it is to cold and to dark where you live ?:D:p
It is Cold Dark Day.
And FIVE ! ! !
of course.
This student tends to oversleep.
It is as hot and as light as i can make it.
But Moroccans don't like the heat.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
That`s no good food, not for tortoises ( too much sugar, too less fibre and vitamins ) and not for athlete.
You must feed more lettuce and veggies to them. And don`t forget to soak them both !
I have been soaking them both in baked beans and feeding them lots of crisps.(vegetable). .
They'll be fine

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
Today is FIVE ! ! !
That's ME!!!!!! :)

I LIKE: dark chocolate, teas (but NOT tisanes), a pretty teacup with saucer, any animals, flowers, soft fuzzy ankle high socks to keep my toes warm at night and cookies with nuts in them (but they must be GLUTEN FREE). :):):)

I DISLIKE: politics, cigarettes/cigars/pipes, lots of loud noise o_O

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
Why is everyone cold and dark today ? It needs an explanation.:confused:
Students seem seldom arrive.... Mayby it is to cold and to dark where you live ?:D:p
In the Cold Dark Room things just seem to :eek: happen on a whim...they defy explanation!!!!!:D That's part of what makes it so mysterious...and FUN!;)

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D
I think Adam might get injured trying to soak Oil Kahn...o_O

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
At least with the heat gun I can make sure the Christmas turkey is cooked at the correct temp lol my poor husband is going to get accuate heat readings of random parts of his body until I'm bored of the new toy lol please say I'm not the only one who would use the heat gun for my personal amusement lol
My husband loves playing with my temperature gun! :D:D:D He discovered that on our cat Julio, his white fur is a higher temperature than his orange/ginger fur...o_O

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
That's ME!!!!!! :)

I LIKE: dark chocolate, teas (but NOT tisanes), a pretty teacup with saucer, any animals, flowers, soft fuzzy ankle high socks to keep my toes warm at night and cookies with nuts in them (but they must be GLUTEN FREE). :):):)

I DISLIKE: politics, cigarettes/cigars/pipes, lots of loud noise o_O
So it's chocolate flavoured tea in a saucer decorated with animals and flowers for Bea with some nice nutty gluten free biccies on the side. And some socks please wool-spider if you actually exist.
But don't buy Mooz exploding Winston Churchill cigars, Roommates. :D