COLD DARK ROOM

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
Good morning all.

Sara, it looks like you had a busy day yesterday!

Daughter had a pretty diabolical day yesterday :( She got to the badger set she’s researching to find that someone, presumably an irate farmer, had filled it in. Not a small job; it requires a digger :(

Then her car got stuck in mud. And right at the end of the day she lost her phone. She thinks she might have dropped it in the supermarket car park. So now she needs to try to claim on the insurance, but she needs the IMEI number to block her phone, but that’s on the box and the box is here... we hope; I’m going hunting.
Good morning, Cold Dark Linda. :)
What a terrible day your daughter had!
And the badgers.
Hope you find the phone box.
Golly. :eek:

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
It would be polite to ask Sara if she is interested in joining the Christmas Card exchange

@london-ladyx last year, several of us exchanged addresses and the result was Christmas cards sent to/from friends around the world (UK, USA, Germany, Turkey and Morocco if I remember rightly) If you’re interested in joining in, just say so and we’ll get you added to the message organising this year’s. :)

Bee62

Germany
Bee, when I am faced with the decision about euthanizing a pet, I remind myself I have 2 choices: 1 is to help him pass on gently, the other is to let him suffer for days or weeks until he finally dies. That makes the decision very easy, and the only pain left is mine. But that is better than pain for him.

You have a very beautiful heart that is loving and strong. :<3:
Thank you so much Bea for your very kind words ( especially the last sentence ).
I don`t want to let him suffer. When there is no improvement until friday I let him go. I know how easy it is with only the last shot. It is a very easy way of dying without pain and fear.
Thank you again.

johnandjade

5 Year Member
scotland
Good morning all.

Sara, it looks like you had a busy day yesterday!

Daughter had a pretty diabolical day yesterday :( She got to the badger set she’s researching to find that someone, presumably an irate farmer, had filled it in. Not a small job; it requires a digger :(

Then her car got stuck in mud. And right at the end of the day she lost her phone. She thinks she might have dropped it in the supermarket car park. So now she needs to try to claim on the insurance, but she needs the IMEI number to block her phone, but that’s on the box and the box is here... we hope; I’m going hunting.

Free the badger!!!

Poor Joe's sis :(

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
It would be polite to ask Sara if she is interested in joining the Christmas Card exchange

@london-ladyx last year, several of us exchanged addresses and the result was Christmas cards sent to/from friends around the world (UK, USA, Germany, Turkey and Morocco if I remember rightly) If you’re interested in joining in, just say so and we’ll get you added to the message organising this year’s. :)
Indeed ! :)
@xlondon-ladyx
You would be most welcome to join in our international Christmas card exchange.
We can add you to the private PM if you would like, so that it's only the few of us here who would see your address.
It's a nice way of getting cards not just from the UK including Scotland, but potentially from the USA, Germany, Denmark and Morocco.
Though it's up to each member to whom they send cards.