COLD DARK ROOM

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Me, neither, I really hate the white bit.
We don't seem to use them in cooking much, either.

I only use an egg occasionally when I prepare chicken-fried steak (the egg is in the coating). And occasionally if I make potato salad. I used to bake, but when you're the only person eating the baked product, you realize you need to stop baking or start buying larger sized clothes.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
It's very different in here. Don't be scared by the jellyfish, spiders and one legged pirate. Pull up an armadillo and let us get to know you. My name is Yvonne. Glad to see you here (well, "see" isn't really the right word, because it's so dark in here none of us can see each other).

xlondon-ladyx

London uk
Indeed ! :)
@xlondon-ladyx
You would be most welcome to join in our international Christmas card exchange.
We can add you to the private PM if you would like, so that it's only the few of us here who would see your address.
It's a nice way of getting cards not just from the UK including Scotland, but potentially from the USA, Germany, Denmark and Morocco.
Though it's up to each member to whom they send cards.
Yes please that would be really lovely thanks guys ❤

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Hello everyone! I am so exited to be posting on this chat! I thought regular members couldn't post on it. Happy to be getting to know you all.
Welcome to the Cold Dark Room, Alex. :)
You are now Cold Dark Alex for the day.
The Leprechaun One-Legged Pirate Substitute will fetch you a beverage of choice and try not to sit on a hedgehog.
It hurts.
The hedgehog that is.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
I'm on 4x scrambled eggs every and I do mean every morning!

Have and have been sporting the hat Mrs B sent me ... I keep getting comments and smiles! It's awesome when they ask were I got it
I would be sick.
(eating the eggs, not wearing the hat.)
Tis a most splendid hat. :)

xlondon-ladyx

London uk
Good morning all.

Sara, it looks like you had a busy day yesterday!

Daughter had a pretty diabolical day yesterday :( She got to the badger set she’s researching to find that someone, presumably an irate farmer, had filled it in. Not a small job; it requires a digger :(

Then her car got stuck in mud. And right at the end of the day she lost her phone. She thinks she might have dropped it in the supermarket car park. So now she needs to try to claim on the insurance, but she needs the IMEI number to block her phone, but that’s on the box and the box is here... we hope; I’m going hunting.
Thank you so much I really did try to take everything you guys said to do this right so thank you all.... ❤ oh good gosh the poor girl that's heart breaking to hear I'm really sorry to hear the horrible day your poor daughter had love and hugs sent to her hope her day toady was better god bless her x