COLD DARK ROOM

xlondon-ladyx

Location (City and/or State)
London uk
It got too dark to keep checking the fossils and Tidgy decided it was supper time so we came back down but i got some good stuff to send.
More tomorrow hopefully.
It's my fault, the electric in my laboratory has a broken cable and I've been putting off fixing it all summer. :rolleyes:
I love this normal little girls want to be princesses but not me, right up till the age of 17 I wanted to be a archaeologist! Had fossil collections ext... we went to the natural history museum a few weeks ago in London i was in my element ❤ the inner geek I'n me well it's not even hidden as I even teach my children to recycle... I get "mum Can this be recycled what bag do I put it in?" no shame Sir David Attenborough is my god his the most wonderful man on this planet ❤

Bee62

Germany

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
I love this normal little girls want to be princesses but not me, right up till the age of 17 I wanted to be a archaeologist! Had fossil collections ext... we went to the natural history museum a few weeks ago in London i was in my element ❤ the inner geek I'n me well it's not even hidden as I even teach my children to recycle... I get "mum Can this be recycled what bag do I put it in?" no shame Sir David Attenborough is my god his the most wonderful man on this planet ❤
I agree, David is great, he is still a palaeontologist at heart. I have worked with him for the BBC. And I worked for the Natural History Museum.
I decided I wanted to be a palaeontologist at about the age of 4 or 5, so I did. :)

xlondon-ladyx

London uk
I agree, David is great, he is still a palaeontologist at heart. I have worked with him for the BBC. And I worked for the Natural History Museum.
I decided I wanted to be a palaeontologist at about the age of 4 or 5, so I did. :)
Mr guru you never fail to astonish me I honestly think you have became my hero ❤

xlondon-ladyx

London uk
What work did you do at the natural history museum? Also what work did you do with sir David Attenborough I would love to meet you I would love to hear your stories ❤

xlondon-ladyx

London uk
Such a young age to know what you wanted so much admiration for you... I didn't get the chance to live out my dream as I settled down and Had a family at a young age. But a massive congratulations to you for making your dream a reality that makes me feel humble and I love that ❤

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
What work did you do at the natural history museum? Also what work did you do with sir David Attenborough I would love to meet you I would love to hear your stories ❤
I worked classifying fossils there, but mostly I worked for them in the field, collecting fossils for them from different countries.
I worked as an advisor with David on his series " Lost Worlds, Vanished Lives."
Thank you, you're very kind. :)

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Such a young age to know what you wanted so much admiration for you... I didn't get the chance to live out my dream as I settled down and Had a family at a young age. But a massive congratulations to you for making your dream a reality that makes me feel humble and I love that ❤
Well, that's the thing, I never got around to having a family and married late, so that's something i missed out on.
Tidgy's my little girl. :<3::tort: