COLD DARK ROOM

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
Good afternoon Adam.:<3:

No, not today, due to weather conditions. :( Will be celebrating with a friend tomorrow or the day after. This will depend on the weather.:rolleyes:

Here's some water. Please let me know if you need more.;)

Most splendid:
Thanks a lot, Gillian, a nice lot of it too.
UGH ! ! !
It's salt water! ! ! Oh no!!!!:eek:
Have a lovely day and enjoy your celebrations with your friend when it occurs:):<3:

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
...As an astute reader might have guessed, the Small Tortoiseshell Butterfly had a cunning plan of her own. (In fact, it was as cunning as a fox who's just been appointed Professor of Cunning at Oxford University.) While posing as a messenger from the Beetroots, she would deposit her precious tiny eggs all over the Stinging Nettles so that her larvae, when they emerge, could enjoy the same feast she once had. With that plan in mind, she headed straight to the Mother Stinging Nettle and her offspring. Unfortunately, two arrogant young butterflies, the girlfriends of butterfly superstars named Peacock and Red Admiral, had had a similar idea only two days ago and, to Mother Nettle’s horror, vandalized three of her more tender offspring. The Mother Stinging Nettle hadn’t seen it coming then, but now she was prepared. She asked the dandelion to send a messenger to the Formidable Mr. Wasp...

LOVE IT!!!! :D

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
Good afternoon Adam.:<3:

No, not today, due to weather conditions. :( Will be celebrating with a friend tomorrow or the day after. This will depend on the weather.:rolleyes:

Here's some water. Please let me know if you need more.;)

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :)

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
That's great ! ! !
Thanks a lot, Gillian. :):<3:
Slurp! Slurp!
Yeuch, I hate water! :eek:
Will have to make some coffee.
Would you like one?

Glad to know that this time it was not salty.;)

Yes please. Some coffee would be nice. :<3: Thanks Adam. :)

Ever tried salt in coffee? :eek: A Turkish bride-to-be makes one for her groom-to-be in a special ceremony, and he has to drink it up, I suppose to prove to the father that he will be able to stomach the girl. :eek:

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
Ever tried salt in coffee? :eek: A Turkish bride-to-be makes one for her groom-to-be in a special ceremony, and he has to drink it up, I suppose to prove to the father that he will be able to stomach the girl. :eek:
Hi Lena. :)

SALT in coffee?! :confused: No I have not. And I'm not planning to. UGH!:( Let's wait and see what Adam @Tidgy's Dad has to say here. ;)

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Good morning all! Almost thanksgiving break over here!! I’m still a busy bee :(
Hope all is well & whats this about it being Gillian’s birthday?! I guess i popped in on a good day :)
Happy birthday Gillian !!
Good morning, Linhdan!
Lovely to hear from you, as always.:)
So, you all prepared for your Thanksgiving?