COLD DARK ROOM

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
And besides being Christmas wifey, today is a special day for another reason.
It's the Cowboy's birthday!
@Cowboy_Ken
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
Many happy returns, Ken!
Hope you have a really wonderful day, a Happy Christmas and a jolly nice New Year! :)
Please save me some cake.

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
And good day all. No early sunrise services here on Florida's eastern coast..... Heavy morning fog......too thick for the sun's rays to burn through. Reminds me of thick Monterey CA fog banks..... Or the thick dark winter fog layers that hung on far too long when I lived in Harrogate (UK). No early sandy beach walk, but that leaves extra time for an extra cuppa.

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
And good day all. No early sunrise services here on Florida's eastern coast..... Heavy morning fog......too thick for the sun's rays to burn through. Reminds me of thick Monterey CA fog banks..... Or the thick dark winter fog layers that hung on far too long when I lived in Harrogate (UK). No early sandy beach walk, but that leaves extra time for an extra cuppa.
I encountered that driving up into Georgia to visit my mother last month. Fog so thick I could barely see past the hood of my car. Yet traffic still cruised along at 75 mph.

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
Good morning.
It's 82 today and the forecast says 84 for Christmas day!!
That sucks!

No, it doesn’t!!! [emoji12]
My husband likes to tell people he lives in the South for a very good reason: shorts and a tee shirt on Christmas Day!!!! [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji106]

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
No, it doesn’t!!! [emoji12]
My husband likes to tell people he lives in the South for a very good reason: shorts and a tee shirt on Christmas Day!!!! [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji38][emoji106]
This Hell hole is not my idea of paradise.
But I'll be happy to sell my house to anyone that disagrees.
With a tortoise ready yard....

Last edited:

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
I just had some ignoramus vendor in the office trying to convince me that the Earth is FLAT.
Of all things to make an argument for.
I Googled "flat earth". There is a growing group of folks that beleive this. Am I the only one that never heard of them?
The FLAT EARTHERS.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Good morning, Mark! :)
Happy Christmas wifey.
I'm off out into the chill to buy a potato or two and an extra one for Christmas.

Maro2Bear

5 Year Member
Glenn Dale, Maryland, USA
I just had some ignoramus vendor in the office trying to convince me that the Earth is FLAT.
I Googled "flat earth". There is a growing group of folks that beleive this. Am I the only one that never heard of them?
The FLAT EARTHERS.

Hmmmm, i thought the Flat Earthers had fallen off the edge a few years back.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
The FLAT EARTHERS.

Any Flat Earther will be proud to tell you their movement is quickly spreading around the globe. ;) :D