COLD DARK ROOM

DE42

Well I'm at work. Trying to take it easy and drink plenty of fluids. School went ok. Just one class today.
I just hope I can make it though my workday. It's half over so I have hope.

So here is what I figure happened. I have an infection and went to the doc about it and my returning headaches. They convinced me to take a flu shot while I was there and I had an allergic reaction to it. My throat and tong swelled up that evening. Due to the reaction and fighting an infection I developed a short version of the flu. My fever broke yesterday and I've not thrown up today so that's good. But I am dehydrated and worn down from it. It will probably be a day or two before I'm 100% but at least it's not the killer flu going around.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
Well I'm at work. Trying to take it easy and drink plenty of fluids. School went ok. Just one class today.
I just hope I can make it though my workday. It's half over so I have hope.

So here is what I figure happened. I have an infection and went to the doc about it and my returning headaches. They convinced me to take a flu shot while I was there and I had an allergic reaction to it. My throat and tong swelled up that evening. Due to the reaction and fighting an infection I developed a short version of the flu. My fever broke yesterday and I've not thrown up today so that's good. But I am dehydrated and worn down from it. It will probably be a day or two before I'm 100% but at least it's not the killer flu going around.
How unfortunate!
Well, at least you're on the mend!
Good afternoon, Dan! :)
Work'll be over before you know it!

Stuart S.

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Paris, Texas
Hi, Stuart, several of us have colds of varying nastiness (not me), but otherwise all good here. :)
How are you keeping?

Well I haven't really been sick the last few years but since my recent move back to the land of allergies, I've had an on and off cold the last few weeks and finally put away my pride and went and got a shot because our 2 year old started to get a little runny nose and we had our new baby arriving soon so I went ahead and got my shot and some meds ;) new baby is here safe and sound by the way, she arrived 1-25-18 at 7:48AM so with that, I couldn't be better! Hope everyone gets over their crud soon!

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Well I haven't really been sick the last few years but since my recent move back to the land of allergies, I've had an on and off cold the last few weeks and finally put away my pride and went and got a shot because our 2 year old started to get a little runny nose and we had our new baby arriving soon so I went ahead and got my shot and some meds ;) new baby is here safe and sound by the way, she arrived 1-25-18 at 7:48AM so with that, I couldn't be better! Hope everyone gets over their crud soon!
Proud dad!
You introduced us to Presleigh Belle a couple of weeks back. :D
CONGRATULATIONS ! :):<3:
Life's good!
Hope you get better quickly.

Stuart S.

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Paris, Texas
Proud dad!
You introduced us to Presleigh Belle a couple of weeks back. :D
CONGRATULATIONS ! :):<3:
Life's good!
Hope you get better quickly.

Very proud! Yes sir! Thank you dearly! I better hit hay myself, as we have half of our household under 27 months of age and sleep time is a very precious thing to the adults around here ;) Buenos noches mi amigos, asta mañana!