COLD DARK ROOM

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Louisiana, USA
@Moozillion how is Jacques doing today? AND how are you doing?
Good morning, Carol!
Good morning, Roomies!
It's 8:00 am over here just now, so I don't expect to hear from the vet until about 9:30 or thereafter.
A good night's sleep helped a lot. I'm feeling calmer and more optimistic.
Tuesday is the busy day of my week, so I may not be on here much, but I WILL post the update when i get it!!!!
Thanks so much to EVERYONE for all your love and support!!! :):<3:

Raqib Farid

Karachi Pakistan
Good morning, Carol!
Good morning, Roomies!
It's 8:00 am over here just now, so I don't expect to hear from the vet until about 9:30 or thereafter.
A good night's sleep helped a lot. I'm feeling calmer and more optimistic.
Tuesday is the busy day of my week, so I may not be on here much, but I WILL post the update when i get it!!!!
Thanks so much to EVERYONE for all your love and support!!! :):<3:
Good morning for you, and here its 07:06 PM. [emoji23]

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
Thank yo so much!! What part of Louisiana are you in again??
I'm in Covington- just across Lake Pontchartrain from New Orleans. It's an easy 30 drive into the city.
We love it here: small town, lots of green space, peace and quiet, but it's very easy to run over to N.O. if we want to see a concert or show or go to a particular restaurant! I lived in NO for almost 15 years when I was much younger. I finally got tired of the typical big city problems: crazy traffic, crowds, long waiting lines for service, crime, trash etc. This way, we get the best of both worlds!!!! :) I highly recommend it!!! :p

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
Good Morning all.
Time to clean house again. So will see and chat a little later. Lena, Bambam, Dan and Stuart I hope you are all feeling better today. Stuart I must apologise. As on that other post yesterday I referred to you as a girl. Not sure why I thought that. On the plus side, you can say that you know what it is like to be both female and male.[emoji6]

Mooz I really hope Jacques gets to come home today. Holding thumbs.

Linda, Yvonne, Adam, Sabine, Momo, Raqib, Grandpa Turtle, Ed, John and anybody else I have left out I hope you all have a supa dupa day.
Thanks so much, Carol! :):<3:
I have gotten myself into a more comfortable space with her medical treatment because I feel like she's getting what she needs.
If she comes home today, that'll be great! But if he wants to keep her longer for more treatment or observation, I'm good with that too. I really do feel optimistic about my "baby" coming home healthy- I just need to be more accepting of the timeline!!!!:)

Bee62

Germany
Tell hubby he must soak you at least once a day and that he must feed you lots of different greens. We don't want you pyramiding do we?
No ! No, BamBam torts should not pyramide.

Here is a hatchlingof a BamBam tort:

images

Bee62

Germany
Good Morning all.
Time to clean house again. So will see and chat a little later. Lena, Bambam, Dan and Stuart I hope you are all feeling better today. Stuart I must apologise. As on that other post yesterday I referred to you as a girl. Not sure why I thought that. On the plus side, you can say that you know what it is like to be both female and male.[emoji6]

Mooz I really hope Jacques gets to come home today. Holding thumbs.

Linda, Yvonne, Adam, Sabine, Momo, Raqib, Grandpa Turtle, Ed, John and anybody else I have left out I hope you all have a supa dupa day.
That my wish for you too !!!!!!!:) Supa dupa tuesday.
17e6c5f01b60e17dec0a65deec3ac5c7-happy-tuesday-quotes-monday-tuesday-min-300x279.jpg

Stuart S.

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Paris, Texas
I'm in Covington- just across Lake Pontchartrain from New Orleans. It's an easy 30 drive into the city.
We love it here: small town, lots of green space, peace and quiet, but it's very easy to run over to N.O. if we want to see a concert or show or go to a particular restaurant! I lived in NO for almost 15 years when I was much younger. I finally got tired of the typical big city problems: crazy traffic, crowds, long waiting lines for service, crime, trash etc. This way, we get the best of both worlds!!!! :) I highly recommend it!!! :p

That’s right, I remember now :) I grew up 30 minutes from Shreveport across the Texas border, the opposite end of the state from you! But like all Texans must say, Louisiana isn’t that big [emoji41][emoji6] I’m just picking, that’s a very long way from Shreveport. I absolutely love Louisiana, I especially loved growing up on the border and enjoying crawfish season every year! (My all time favorite food!) I’ve never been to NO but have always wanted to go! Praying for your little one today!