COLD DARK ROOM

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
Good Morning all.
Time to clean house again. So will see and chat a little later. Lena, Bambam, Dan and Stuart I hope you are all feeling better today. Stuart I must apologise. As on that other post yesterday I referred to you as a girl. Not sure why I thought that. On the plus side, you can say that you know what it is like to be both female and male.[emoji6]

Mooz I really hope Jacques gets to come home today. Holding thumbs.

Linda, Yvonne, Adam, Sabine, Momo, Raqib, Grandpa Turtle, Ed, John and anybody else I have left out I hope you all have a supa dupa day.
Good afternoon, Carol, :)
Hope that you have had a super duper day and that you have a special wecial evening. :D

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Good morning, Carol!
Good morning, Roomies!
It's 8:00 am over here just now, so I don't expect to hear from the vet until about 9:30 or thereafter.
A good night's sleep helped a lot. I'm feeling calmer and more optimistic.
Tuesday is the busy day of my week, so I may not be on here much, but I WILL post the update when i get it!!!!
Thanks so much to EVERYONE for all your love and support!!! :):<3:
Good morning, Mooz! :)
I am fairly confident it's going to be good news.
COME ON JACQUES ! ! ! :):<3::tort:

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
I'm in Covington- just across Lake Pontchartrain from New Orleans. It's an easy 30 drive into the city.
We love it here: small town, lots of green space, peace and quiet, but it's very easy to run over to N.O. if we want to see a concert or show or go to a particular restaurant! I lived in NO for almost 15 years when I was much younger. I finally got tired of the typical big city problems: crazy traffic, crowds, long waiting lines for service, crime, trash etc. This way, we get the best of both worlds!!!! :) I highly recommend it!!! :p
Says Bea who is President of the Covington Tourism Authority. ;)