COLD DARK ROOM

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Louisiana, USA
That’s right, I remember now :) I grew up 30 minutes from Shreveport across the Texas border, the opposite end of the state from you! But like all Texans must say, Louisiana isn’t that big [emoji41][emoji6] I’m just picking, that’s a very long way from Shreveport. I absolutely love Louisiana, I especially loved growing up on the border and enjoying crawfish season every year! (My all time favorite food!) I’ve never been to NO but have always wanted to go! Praying for your little one today!

Thank you so much, Stuart![emoji2][emoji173]️

My hubby calls himself a “Texa-loosan!” His family moved a number of times, so he grew up between Hereford, Tx; McGregor, Tx; Natchitoches, LA and Talulah, LA.
He went to high school in Austin and to college in Shreveport!! His dad’s family is from Austin, so we’ve been there a bunch.

Come on down any time!!! We’ll feed you up good!!! [emoji12]

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
Good morning, Mooz! :)
I am fairly confident it's going to be good news.
COME ON JACQUES ! ! ! :):<3::tort:

Still no word, but I figure no news is good news.
It’s almost 11:30 am here, so if they haven’t called by 1:00, I’ll give them a buzz (...want to at least give them time to have lunch so I seem like less of a pest!!![emoji12])

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
No ! No, BamBam torts should not pyramide.

Here is a hatchlingof a BamBam tort:

images
Aaahhh. Bambam tort is cute.

Stuart S.

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Paris, Texas
Thank you so much, Stuart![emoji2][emoji173]️

My hubby calls himself a “Texa-loosan!” His family moved a number of times, so he grew up between Hereford, Tx; McGregor, Tx; Natchitoches, LA and Talulah, LA.
He went to high school in Austin and to college in Shreveport!! His dad’s family is from Austin, so we’ve been there a bunch.

Come on down any time!!! We’ll feed you up good!!! [emoji12]

Oooh yes ma’am! I don’t turn down South Louisiana food, that’s some serious business [emoji91][emoji91][emoji1362][emoji41]

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Good afternoon, Carol, :)
Hope that you have had a super duper day and that you have a special wecial evening. :D
Thank you Adam. I was going to add something else but it would probably be taken the wrong way and would not be appropriate. If you say the first word above with a "W" and then the "you" you will get my drift. [emoji6]