COLD DARK ROOM

Bee62

Location (City and/or State)
Germany
What happened to them?
They lived in our house for many years. They roam free in the whole house and were never been steppend or other bad things. I think they were happy torts. They lived for 20 years with us but then an accident happend. We had ants in the house and my mother treated the ants with a chemical powder. The torts get to the powder and had been poisened. We all had been very sad, especially my mother. She never wanted to hurt the torts, but they died.

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Dumela! Is Tswana = Hello
Nkosi kaku = Xhosa = Thank you very much or something to that effect. That is pretty much it. I only did English and Afrikaans at school. My youngest could probably say some stuff in Xhosa though as they do English, Afrikaans and Xhosa at school.
Well, that's more than I know.

Bee62

Germany
I'm still alive!
Still sick though. All I can manage to do is drink water and sleep..
Maybe I have begun to aestivate!
You must insist of long warm soaks every day and that someone bump the temps up to 80 F in your enclosure ( house ) day and night. Your basking spot should be 100 F . That will help a sick BamBam tort :eek::D

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
They lived in our house for many years. They roam free in the whole house and were never been steppend or other bad things. I think they were happy torts. They lived for 20 years with us but then an accident happend. We had ants in the house and my mother treated the ants with a chemical powder. The torts get to the powder and had been poisened. We all had been very sad, especially my mother. She never wanted to hurt the torts, but they died.
Oh shame. That is sad. Your Mom must have felt very bad.