COLD DARK ROOM

CarolM

Location (City and/or State)
South Africa - Cape Town
And I have been promising myself I would photograph these murals ever since @johnandjade showed us the ones at Paisley station.

These are on the walls of the tunnel between the car park and Tonbridge station. One side is a railway history since the station was built and the other has Tonbridge landmarks (L to R: The Castle, Tonbridge School, The Old Fire Station and Slade School)
View attachment 229642
View attachment 229643
The pictures are much nicer on the computer than on the app.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
I hope everyone had a good evening! I got pretty tied up with some things at work and then I had a date with 2 year :<3:
it says you posted at 4am today. is that your time or my time 4am? if your time, then you another one who gets up awfully early. I can barely manage 6.15 and I feel pooped at the end of the day.

Stuart S.

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Paris, Texas
it says you posted at 4am today. is that your time or my time 4am? if your time, then you another one who gets up awfully early. I can barely manage 6.15 and I feel pooped at the end of the day.

Lol definitely your time, I do typically get up about 4:30 though. However my schedule is currently a little lopsided with a new baby!

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
Just popping in quickly to say I heard from the vet: Jacques can come home tomorrow!!!![emoji2]
She’ll go back in a week for a follow up check and blood count. [emoji2][emoji106]

Oh, wonderful!!! She’s in for a lovely surprise waiting for her at home. :) But be careful, Bea, the little diva might enjoy the attention and presents so much that next time she might start faking illness. (I know, as I have a little diva, of human species, at home too.)