COLD DARK ROOM

CarolM

Location (City and/or State)
South Africa - Cape Town
Good morning CDR! 7:07 and 34 degrees here in Paris, Texas View attachment 229717

I figured I would share our Eiffel Tower. This is one of the Maternity shots I took of my wife just before our youngest was born. Have a great day!
Awesome pic. Thank you. My day is half over, it has been a busy one again. Hope yours is an awesome one.

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
Good morning, Roomies!
Very busy day for me, so won't be back on here until much later.
JACQUES COMES HOME TODAY!!!!!!!:):):):):):):):)

We will drive into New Orleans after lunch and bring her back later this afternoon. Probably home by about 4:00 or thereafter. I will post pictures later tonight!

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT DURING THIS DIFFICULT TIME!!!!!!!!!!
:<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3:

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Busy doing my laundry today as won't be here on Sunday to do it. Doing it the old fashioned way to an extent. Does anyone remember those old washing machines where you do your washing in soapy water then wring it out then afterwards you do it in the rinsing water? Well I am using the same principal. Doing four loads with one load of soapy water, started with whites, then colours, then blacks etc. Washed them all, wrung them out by hand then will do all four again with a new load of clean water. Then will spin them all afterwards and hang up. It is alot of P.T, but should use far less water than four loads of wash, rinse and spin would. When our water crisses (crap can't spell anymore) is over I am going to have muscles like you won't believe. Who needs gym right!!!

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Good morning, Roomies!

We will drive into New Orleans after lunch and bring her back later this afternoon. Probably home by about 4:00 or thereafter. I will post pictures later tonight!

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT DURING THIS DIFFICULT TIME!!!!!!!!!!
:<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3:
Well you and little Jacques have become family. Enjoy the drive and bringing Jacques home. And don't worry if you don't post pics tonight. Get her settled first and you take a breather first. Tomorrow is another day.:<3:;):tort:

Bee62

Germany
Busy doing my laundry today as won't be here on Sunday to do it. Doing it the old fashioned way to an extent. Does anyone remember those old washing machines where you do your washing in soapy water then wring it out then afterwards you do it in the rinsing water? Well I am using the same principal. Doing four loads with one load of soapy water, started with whites, then colours, then blacks etc. Washed them all, wrung them out by hand then will do all four again with a new load of clean water. Then will spin them all afterwards and hang up. It is alot of P.T, but should use far less water than four loads of wash, rinse and spin would. When our water crisses (crap can't spell anymore) is over I am going to have muscles like you won't believe. Who needs gym right!!!
:eek::eek::eek: Oh my God ! Why do you do washing this way? Modern washing machines do all automatically and you can safe the water too.

Raqib Farid

Karachi Pakistan
Jacques is Mooz's adorable turtle. She had a near drowning experience a while ago. She seemed to get better then she became very sick again and she has been at the Vet for about the last 7 days getting treatment. We were all routing for her to get better and are very happy she is well enough to come home tomorrow. Or is it today?
That's so sad to hear about her. He said tomorrow yesterday. So may be it's today.

Raqib Farid

Karachi Pakistan
Its common way to wash cloths here. But many houses have now automatic washing machines with dryer.

DE42

Good morning, Roomies!

:bighug: glad you are bringing her home today! Have a safe trip.