COLD DARK ROOM

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
Good morning from a very chilly Kent. It’s 9am and has warmed up to -3C (26F) in the sunshine. At least yesterday’s snow melted before the freeze.

I’m off to yoga shortly. An attempt to get reluctant muscles moving!
Good afternoon, Linda! :)
I am still sofa bound because of the cold.
Brrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!
Hope you had fun at yoga.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Just popping in quickly to say I heard from the vet: Jacques can come home tomorrow!!!![emoji2]
She’ll go back in a week for a follow up check and blood count. [emoji2][emoji106]
I seem to have liked this. But last night eyes were closing while catching up and I obviously did not read it properly. Sooooooooo..........That is really fantastic news. So so so very happy for you and Jacques. Well done Jacques on doing so well.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
[emoji322] [emoji322] [emoji322] [emoji322] [emoji322] [emoji96] [emoji95] [emoji93] [emoji92] [emoji217] [emoji217] [emoji217] [emoji217] [emoji217] [emoji217] [emoji252] [emoji252] [emoji324] [emoji324] [emoji324] [emoji323] [emoji322] [emoji324] [emoji324] [emoji322] [emoji323] [emoji323] [emoji324] [emoji322] [emoji323] [emoji324] [emoji323] [emoji322] [emoji324] [emoji323] [emoji323] [emoji322] [emoji324] [emoji323] [emoji307]
Whahahaha. I did read it properly. Oops. Boy oh Boy I am really getting bad.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Who is Jacques?
And what happened to her?
Jacques is Mooz's adorable turtle. She had a near drowning experience a while ago. She seemed to get better then she became very sick again and she has been at the Vet for about the last 7 days getting treatment. We were all routing for her to get better and are very happy she is well enough to come home tomorrow. Or is it today?

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Nos da, Carol! :)
Much more to catch up with tomorrow, i'm sure! :rolleyes:
Sleep well.
I really feel for you when you go away for a few days. I think we were rather nasty when you went to Spain. And had to catch up on so many posts. Although tomorrow we go away for the weekend, Finally. And I go back to work on Monday. so I will have lots to catch up on again next week.

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Jacques is Mooz's adorable turtle. She had a near drowning experience a while ago. She seemed to get better then she became very sick again and she has been at the Vet for about the last 7 days getting treatment. We were all routing for her to get better and are very happy she is well enough to come home tomorrow. Or is it today?

It’s probably today by now in Louisiana :D I am fairly sure tomorrow was said on Tuesday in Moozillion’s time. These pesky time zones make things complicated :D

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
My Lady I beg to parndon.

"O, call not me to justify the wrong
That thy unkindness lays upon my heart;
Wound me not with thine eye but with thy tongue;
Use power with power, and slay me not by art.
Tell me thou lov’st elsewhere; but in my sight,
Dear heart, forbear to glance thine eye aside;
What need’st thou wound with cunning when thy might
Is more than my o’erpressed defense can bide?
Let me excuse thee: ah, my love well knows
Her pretty looks have been mine enemies;
And therefore from my face she turns my foes,
That they elsewhere might dart their injuries—
Yet do not so; but since I am near slain,
Kill me outright with looks and rid my pain."

-The wrong by William Shakespeare-
Thought it was Shakespeare, but wasn't going to say so in case I got it wrong. Then I saw the title below. Yayyyyyy I got it right.:)