5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Ottawa, Ontario
You are very pretty by the way.

giphy.gif

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Of course!! That’s the one where you go to have conversations with yourself. The hall is so big that no one can hear what you’re saying from across the room. Sometimes it takes hours before a roommate’s voice is heard by the rest of us.
Though, I suspect, some have wandered into the Great Hall simply by mistake, not because they didn’t want anyone to hear them. I like to go there to sing. :oops:
Do you sing well? Maybe i can go sing there too. That way I won't hurt anybodies ears - because they wont be able to hear me.[emoji6]

Laura1412

5 Year Member
Mansfield Nottinghamshire United kingdom
How did I miss @Laura1412's post? I can't even find it to quote it :(

I'm sorry to hear that you are struggling Laura. I am glad your brother can help out, but it must still make you so sad :(

Lots of electronic hugs from me

Thanks Linda I’m still no different I now have spondalosis on 2 if my vertabra n arthritis in my spine I keep trying to stay positive I’ve just seen ur bird box videos they are brilliant bless them hope ur ok Linda :)

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
Ooh there's always an excuse for a festival in the CDR. It is good having so many different cultures in here :)

That sock pile might be good fire kindling... the wool spider (if she exists) seems to have knitted enough to supply us for decades. She may still be going thanks to Mark's pictures!

Good idea, Linda! Let’s burn the socks and wool underwear! [emoji85] :D

Kristoff

5 Year Member
Ottawa, Ontario
Do you sing well? Maybe i can go sing there too. That way I won't hurt anybodies ears - because they wont be able to hear me.[emoji6]

I very very rarely sing when someone can hear me. The exception is my daughter — I sing to her every night, and when I start, she knows she’d better fall asleep quickly. Or pretend she did. :rolleyes: